Hotel time !

JJ and I woke up and got coffee . JJ got a Frappuccino and pancakes , I got a coffee with cereal. JJ and I spent another 12 hours at the precinct ; we got a name , but we don't have a location.

Everyone is dismissed back to the hotel ....

Emily : wow ! Hotch is so demanding I need a break .
JJ: amen to that .
Emily : it's 15 hours this , 12 hours that . No sleep this , no sleep that.
with a quick motion JJ gets behind me and starts rubbing my shoulder trying to comfort me . JJ quickly slides her hands down to my shorts and slides her hands down into my panties . JJ seductively tells me to " lay back , baby " , I followed her instructions and laid back . JJ took my bra off and quickly slid my shorts and panties. Emily quickly undressed and slid on a strap I didn't even know she had . JJ spit on it and slid it in ; When JJ slid it in ... it kind of hurt, but then started to feel good . JJ speeds up her strokes , causing my tits to slap together with every stroke .  JJ pounds into me while cupping my left tit in her hand , and JJ places 2 Hickies on my neck . I cum around JJs fake dick and I tightly squeeze my legs together . JJ slides out , and puts the strap up . I flip JJ over and flick my tongue around her clit , and lock my mouth on her center , causing her to bite her lip trying  not to moan , because Reid and Morgan are  on our left side , and Rossi is on our right side . I suck on JJs clit and she starts shaking and wrapping her legs around my head . JJ pushes my head back still shaking . I put the strap on and put JJ in missionary position. I slid into JJ and her eyes immediately fluttered as she got used to the size . JJ ran circles around her clit as I pounded into JJ ; JJ threw her head back and her eyes rolled back as she shook viciously. She squirted for the first time .

JJs POV : Emily fucked me with the fake dick , all of a sudden I started shaking and then it felt like I peed ... I felt liquids on my leg . A big " WOW!" Came from Emily and I sat up and asked her what happen . With glimmering eyes she told me I squirted . My face went apple read and I covered my face . She removed my hands and told me it was hot

Emily and I sleep in the same bed . After that fucking Emily and I curl up in bed and go to sleep .