Going bad

It's been about 3 months after JJ and I last had sex or even talked .

JJ and I went to a New Years party and hung out . Long story short she thought I was cheating and  I'm not , so we broke it off . I didn't even get a chance to propose let alone say sorry . JJ moved out and went to go stay with her mother. We just got back from a case ; a case that took us 4 weeks to solve and we just got back from Miami .

JJs been staying in Pennsylvania with her mom and only coming down when we have a case .

JJs POV:

Emily and I broke it off right after the New Years party and I now know that she's not cheating on me .

I feel horrible , sad , and angry at myself . Henry won't stop asking about Emily , will is pestering me , I miss Emily ,and hotch won't get off of my back. That's when I made the best decision of my life ... I called hotch and he immediately picked up . I followed his, " hello , JJ, are you there ?" With a simple " yes . Yes , hotch I'm here ." " why did u call JJ? Do we have a case ?" " I don't know hotch that's not for me to answer anymore . Hotch I quit , I'm in such a hard time and I can't even get any sympathy of leeway . Between Emily, Henry , you , and will I'm going to snap . I don't know if I'll be back, but first I need to find a job with flexible hours . Goodbye hotch and tell the team I'll miss them ." " wow JJ I never knew you felt like this , you will be missed . Good luck ", hotch says with a saddened tone before hanging up .

I felt free and alive .

1 month later .
Still jj POV ...

I found a new job back in dc ; the job is a psychiatrist's assistant. I did get my masters in psychology and criminology from penn state university, so I do have the qualifications.

Welcome your newest psych assistant at st. Elizabeth's asylum for the criminally insane  .

Emily's POV : it's been 4 months since JJ and I've talked . I decided to give her a call because I found out that she left . If she doesn't answer then this is my last time contacting her for good .

I pressed JJs name contact on my phone and let it ring . It rung until the last ring and I was so close to hanging up before I heard a " hello Emily ! Are U there ?" I immediately burst into tears and jj said " stay still , I'm on my way ."

2o minutes later ...

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to see JJ standing in sweat pants a thin jacket and braided hair . JJ was holding  2Carmel Frappuccino's  from McDonald's and a 2 quarter pounders .

I invited JJ in and we ate and later passed out on the couch .