Secrets

JJ and I have been sending pussy pics back and forth . I miss JJs blonde hair in my bed , or seeing her lean body ride my pussy.
( JJ & Emily texts )
JJ: I'm so horny right now !
Emily : me too
JJ: Wills breathing down my neck . Everyday it's a hug, pinch , or a kiss ... he won't leave me alone ... he's so clingy .
Emily : I got a new bra and panty set 😉
JJ:  let me see , please I need something to spice up my evening .
Emily :

JJ: mmm that lean ass body 😋😜Emily : you like what u see ? JJ: u know I do ; I'm taking this to go get myself off in the bathroom

Emily : you like what u see ?
JJ: u know I do ; I'm taking this to go get myself off in the bathroom .
Emily : good to know . When can I see u ?
JJ: I'm not sure , I've been spending time with Henry & will .
Emily : I love Henry , he's so nice , you can bring him over .
JJ: Emily swear to god ?
Emily: I swear , come over , I have toys Henry can play with and cartoons .
JJ: here I come .

JJ and Henry come over ...
I set Henry up with paw patrol and some action figures , and JJ and I go to the room .

As soon as I get in the room with JJ ; I pick JJ up and carry her to the bed . I practically rip JJs shorts off of her ; JJ laughed and told me to slow down and that she's not going anywhere. I get JJs pants off and see her liquids coating her pink lips. I suck on Jennifer's center and JJs arches her back . I slide my tongue in JJs hole causing JJ to grind on my tongue . I apply more pressure and JJ shakes softly and her eyes flutter ; I spread JJS legs leaving her completely open . I tell JJ to play with herself for me . She does as she's asked and spits on her tits while rubbing them , and she licks her fingers and circles her clit. I see JJ take her wetness and signal for me to lick it , so I lick it up , and I swirl my fingers around the tips of her fingers . " Emily , please fuck yourself while I do me ." " fine, I guess so .. only because you're so persuasive." I take my fingers and spit on them ; I stick my fingers in my pussy . I pump my fingers inside of me , and I curl them . JJ does the same , I remove my fingers to spit on them and pump them into me again , I rubbed my clit and that caused me to cum instantly . I get on top of JJ and rub our clits together , I spit on JJs right pussy and pound her . JJs legs start shaking violently and i don't stop ; I came too but I didn't stop ...jj and I squirted at the same time , we looked at each other and smiled .

JJ spent the night at my house 😉 Henry slept in my guest bedroom.