Fastforward

6 months later ....

JJ divorced will, Henry started kindergarten, JJ and I are dating , and we moved into a nice house together .

Life is the best . Everything I've ever wanted is here right now .

7:00 am
I had just dropped Henry off when I make it back home .

I walk in the door to see JJ laying on the couch spread eagle position in nothing other than a black see through garter belt , red see through bra with no nipple covers so I can see her hard nipple , red see through panties , and red stilettos . " wanna play , Emily ", JJ says seductively as she sits up revealing her hairstyle . JJ had her hair in a half up half down curled style .

JJ got up and carried me to the room and she roughly threw me on the bed .

She practically snatched my panties off , and went to devouring my pussy . JJ stopped for a minute and spit on my center and she started twirling my clit causing me to buck my hips at the sudden friction. JJ continues eating my pussy and circling my clit ; out of nowhere JJ stands up and gets the strap .

She comes back and slides it in causing me to whimper and flutter my eyes . "FUUCK that feeels sooo good , JJ please fuck me ." I say in a breathy moan . JJ speeds up and starts pounding me ; as JJ pounds into me she slaps my tits sending me into overdrive . I basically soak the whole bed in cum .

JJ and I went to sleep right after and woke up later to go get Henry from school .