Chapter 15

Because of the incident, I'm heading everywhere by myself only. Eat alone, sport alone, go home alone.

Or maybe not, Yoongi is right there. That is the times I feels so sorry for not standing out for him when people making fun of him.

Sometime I want to invite him to eat with me, but whenever I get closer, he ran away. I thought it's the best to not involve him with me.

After that, Yoongi stop attend to school. I don't know why, no one knows. I only heard someone said he was taken away by his father. Maybe he is going back to his hometown. Maybe he won't be back anymore.

---

Maybe someone had report to the gang about the matter where someone is helping to clean my desk. That makes the gang blocking my way outside of the school when I was about to go home.

"You thought you are really that good?", Jack said.

I only shrugs and obviously that makes them angry.

"Go get him!", he said.

Four of them gather up and try to catch me but I fight back. No matter how good I am there is no way for me to win the fight.

"Hia! Now looks who is the loser?", Jack laugh and then punch me in the stomach as the other grabs on my arms.

They want to insult me so they pee on me. But they are not satisfied yet, they even use the weapon to hits me. Until I am not able to stand on my feets anymore.

They laugh so loud as they looks at me laying on the ground. One of them take out the phone and start to take pictures of me.

I sense something bad, I try to run away but I have no more strength to do that. They easily grabs me back and push me to the ground. All I remember was they ripped my shirts off and took the pictures for further threaten used.

I have no power to fight back and all I thought is maybe my life is gonna end right here.

---

As expected, I received a photo under my desk. Its a photo where I was naked. I immediately hide it in my pocket. Wish no one had saw it yet.

They keep putting different photo under my desk everyday. They do that to makes me feels uneasy, and they succeed. Everyday, I am so worry if once I was late to school then someone else might saw it, and I am all ruin.

I stares at all the photo they send me, I tears them all into pieces like crazy. I feels helpless as I can do nothing. No one gonna helps me. I won't let my parents knows that and ofcourse not the teacher too.

What else can I do?

Just when I am thinking a plan, I receive a message from Jack. 'Backyard, after school '

---

I arrived at the backyard earlier than they do, not knowing what will come to me.

Soon, they appeared. "Hey handsome".

Jack pats harshly on my face, "I guess you are near to getting crazy right now"

I glares at him, "Don't be like that, I am giving you a chance", Jack smirks as he can saw me shaken.

"Five of us, each man $2000 every months", I almost spit on his face when he says something ridiculous.

"If not, you know what will happen", Jack flaps the photo and then throws it on my face. "I got more in my house and you can steal it if you want. But it doesn't matter cause I still have it in my phone", he turning his phone with his fingertips.

I think that is the chance. I tries to snatch it and I succeed. But when I want to run away, the other four man stand in my way.

I back up as they keep forcing me until my back hits the wall. "Guess you didn't learn the lesson", Jack stand infront of me.

Again, this time rather then fight back, I tried to run away. It's hard as five of them surrounding me.

I tried to rush over them, but they just simply push me to the floor. I fell and glares at them.

Jack kicks so hard on my head and makes me goes black for awhile. When I open my eyes, I already laying on floor.

"HEY! STOP IT", all of us turns and looks at the boy who standing there shouting.

Its Yoongi.

---

I haven't saw Yoongi for more than two weeks, and the first time we met after that is when I was getting bullied.

"STOP IT, I SAID", he is panting from the shouting and his face is so red, I wonder why.

Jack is shocked at first, then it turns into a smirk. "Look who is here", he is going near to him.

I can sense that he is planning something bad, I can't help to feels anxiety. Run, I shout inside my mind.

Jack resting his arms on Yoongi's shoulder and pulls Yoongi with him. "You wonder what are we doing right?"

They stop infront of me, I bites my bottom lips as I can see the fear in Yoongi's eyes. "You bastard..."

Jack's face turn into moodless, "pardon?"

I remain silence but it didn't help me escape then beaten fate. He kicks my jaw with his knee. Soon I can taste the blood in my mouth, I guess there is somewhere inside my mouth is broken.

"NO! I- I can do anything", Yoongi pulls him back then he kneel on the ground. His back is facing me. The moment when I see that, I feels my heart broken, why will he do this for me? We are not even a... friend

"D-don't", I try hard to speak but my mouth is barely open. "do..stupid- thing"

But they ignore me, Jack squat down and looks at him. "Anything?", Yoongi nods immediately.

Jack wiggles his finger to call his gang come over.

Instead of me, they start to punch him and kick him. They took him as a sandbag. I didn't know if they hits him harder than me or not?

Because I think I heard the voice of his rib bone cracking. The more they hits, the more they laugh. Yoongi only bitten his lips and he didn't even make a sounds.

He didn't even make a sound... Idk what's got into his mind right now? Isn't someone who weak like him suppose to be crying to hell already? How can he make it?

Soon they feels bored as Yoongi is so quiet. "Aish, yah! if you are hurt, shout!"

I sneakily move to the side, waiting for the moment to run away. When I heard them shouting at Yoongi, I know they are all focus on him and I ran away.