Immediately passing Rose to Lily, James stepped forward.

"Lily, take the twins and run!" Lily immediately complied, rushing up the stairs. She heard a spell being shouted out, and clenched her teeth in agony.

Hopefully he wasn't dead, but she needed to save the twins.

As soon as she arrived to the portkey in the twins' room, the door locked behind her, she heard footsteps.

She didn't have a chance to touch the object as the door slammed open, and the man stepped forward.

Lily squeezed his eyes shut. James had lost. She then opened them, put the twins in their cribs, and swirled around.

"Spare them, please!" she pleaded, and the man growled.

"Step aside, girl." he said harshly, but Lily didn't move.

"Please, not Harry and Rose!"

The man repeated his words.

"Step aside, or I'll kill you!" Lily still didn't budge.

"Not them!" she cried out, and the man gritted his teeth.

"Stupefy!" he called out in annoyance. He could deal with them later. He didn't want any more magical blood spilled, but with the prophecy, he had to do this.

Harry almost smiled. She wasn't dead! This was fantastic! He was full of joy.

Meanwhie, Voldemort looked at both the babes, and realized that they were very different.

The girl was crying, and there was nothing unusual about her. She had an average magical core, and would probably only ever be an average wizard.

The boy though, his eyes... They were staring at him courageously, not the slightest bit afraid. They were the colour of the killing curse, and Voldemort shivered at the sheer intensity in them.

And his core. What was that sheer amount of magic? It swirled and swirled within him like thick waves, and the size of his core rivalled those of adults!

There was no doubt. It had to be the boy.

The Dark Lord raised his wand, and waved it for the spell.

"Avada Kedavra." The spell hit the boy on the chest, but suddenly it turned back, and he screamed in agony as his body was ripped apart.

A sliver of his soul attached to the boy's scar, which was hidden underneath his wool onesie, and the boy passed out, magic depleted.

The aftershock wrecked the room, and a splinter from the crib hit Rose, carving a messy 'V' on her cheek. She immediately started crying.

Meanwhile, Sirius reached the house, and at the sight of the blasted door, he rushed inside, seeing James.

He immediately started shaking him, tears in his eyes, but contrary to his expectations, the man groaned, opening his eyes.

"James!" he cried out, and he snapped completely awake.

"Sirius! Where's Lily and the twins?" Their heads immediately snapped upstairs at the cry of Rose, and they rushed up in record speed.

Inside the room which looked like it went through a storm, they found Lily on the ground, and Rose crying, while Harry seemed unconscious.

James rushed to Lily while Sirius checked the twins.

Lily woke up to James' shaking and shouted.

"The twins! Are they okay?" They rushed to the crib, where Sirius was checking on Harry, and realized that Rose' cheek was bleeding.

"Rose... My poor Rose!" Lily sobbed as she wiped her cheek, and they all gasped as the saw the mark.

"That mark!" James cried out, and they all turned to each other.

It was Rose. Rose was the Child of the Prophecy.

She was the Girl-Who-Lived.

As Harry suffered the repercussions of the Killing Curse, Rose was hailed the hero.

And all because of a simple misunderstanding, history changed.

Harry had unknowingly changed the future without even trying.

Oh, the irony.

What he had wanted for so long had happened unwillingly.

And thus started the story of Harry Potter, the first ever Time Traveller who went back more than a day, and Master of Death.

As for Death, another universe was no matter.

His Master would be his Master always.

Time and place did not change anything.