NEW MOON

Born from the flames of hell on a red full moon, eyes burn with hatred, the heart so cold with no mercy, Moonbyul raised from a small flame to a furious devil from 'Infero', the smallest clan. She has no weakness nor flaw. Mastered the fighting skills, perfected her magic power and above all that visual of hers, which could easily make anyone kneel before her, be it a devil or an angel. She definitely is 'Perfection'.

Moonbyul suppressed anyone who tried to cause her downfall. Nothing else mattered except power. She could even massacre a whole clan if that could result in gaining more power. Many have lost at the snap of her fingers. Even her own father try not to reason with her. She despised her father for letting her mother die. She was the Devil amongst the devils.

The only driving force was her aim to bring down Lucifer to mark her name in every soul and rule the Hell. The Inferos were always looked down upon and lived as the victims of any possible outbreak.

Was it their fault to be born in a lowly caste? Why were they being discriminated against by a mere name? Why did the privileged torment them? Those were the questions raised by Moonbyul to herself as she grew up. The only way to earn the respect was to be powerful. That time of war, when Lucifer attacked their land and her mother tried to save her, he mercilessly tore her mother into halves and burned her to ashes. This was the root cause of Moonbyul's lust for power. Returning the same favor to him was her dream. She slowly became the talk of the city.

When Moonbyul became full-fledged, she left her father to travel from place to place to learn new things and gain more power, following the wise devils from different parts of the Hell. These pursuits could let her be more aware of the history of the most powerful devils and angels ever lived in both the worlds. On her journey, she learned that if an angel gave his/her power to a devil, the devil would gain an enormous amount of strength and power. As a result, the angel shall be punished and exiled to the human world. This punishment was the most severe for both angels and devils. It was like merely waiting to die as time goes by, with no power and strength slowly deteriorating. Since this was one-sided, angels did not mingle with the devils. It was considered a myth as no such thing has occurred in all the recorded history.

Time passed. Moonbyul grew stronger day by day. Battling devil after devil, extracting source and knowledge to get closer to being an indomitable one. Soon her name became widely known.

Lucifer heard about Moonbyul through his minions and referred her as a 'laughable imbecile weakling'. When Moonbyul got to know about Lucifer's mockery, she thought it was the perfect opportunity to get close to Lucifer. She started killing every single men of Lucifer she encountered, triggering the most powerful devil, after the great Satan.

Moonbyul's ever-growing fame provoked Lucifer. He wanted to belittle her in front of the entire world; heaven, earth and hell. He sent out his men to dig into her and discover her weakness. Lucifer was no less than Moonbyul. His cruelty has no boundary. Even the angels, God's servants, were not spared.

As his men couldn't find any information on Moonbyul besides her strength and hell shaking beauty, Lucifer decided to check himself the so-called 'Rubus Byul Infero'.

%%%%%%%%

His minions spread the word, "Master Lucifer is kind enough to invite and hear Moonbyul's jokes of defeating him. She should prepare some more jokes to entertain him."

Moonbyul replied to this message, "Poison Ivy field at new moon."

New moon arrived, hot air blew across the open field, not a creature in sight. Poison Ivy field was a battlefield where there were clashes of clans for power. Many devils had turned to ashes in this very arid land with no light for decades.