Friday Morning

As I opened my eyes, wrapped in the arms of the man that I love, I felt like I could lay here forever. His warmth was so inviting and protective.  I felt safe and complete. I rolled over to see that I was the first to wake up, and watching Benji sleep was the cutest thing ever. The way he looks so content was more than I could bare. I decided I was going to wake him up with a kiss.
I wrap my arms around him and pull him in for a kiss, which wakes him up. "Oh! Good morning to you too!" I smiled as I kissed him again and again. The next thing I knew, we had rolled over, I was on top of my boyfriend, both of us only in our boxers, and I wanted to keep kissing him forever.
Benji wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close as we kept kissing, and when he let go, he grabbed my butt and clasped it tightly. I moaned when he did, enjoying every sensation as I knew that we eventually had to get ready for work. I pulled myself off of Benji long enough to look at the clock on my phone. Benji smirked underneath me and asked, "What's up? Got a hot date?"
I laughed and said, "Well, if I do, I dont want to keep him waiting." I bridged the gap between our lips, and we were kissing again. I heard Benji moan, and it just made my excitement grow even more.
*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* My phone lights up and, of course, it rings when it's the least opportune time. Benji and I were just getting to a good point. I look at Benji, who looks just as annoyed as me, and at the moment, I just let the phone ring. Whoever is calling can wait.  Benji is more critical. Once the phone stopped ringing, we let out a sigh of relief .
*Ring* *Ring *Ring* My phone goes off again, and I groan, wondering if something is wrong. Benji laughs and reaches for my phone and says, "Babe, I think someone wants to talk to you." Benji looked at the screen and said, "It's Pilar." I kiss his neck as I say, "Answer it, babe." "Hey, Pilar!" Benji says into the phone as I keep kissing his neck.
He goes silent for a moment before he says, "Babe, your sister wants to talk to you." He kisses me fast as he puts the phone to my ear and starting to kiss my neck like I was his. "Hey, Pilar!" I mutter, trying not to moan as Benji explores ways to keep me turned on. "Victor, I need you home RIGHT NOW!" She snaps over the phone.
I was starting to get worried about her tone, so I sat up, which positioned me where I was sitting right on Benji's lap as he layed on his back. I could feel his excitement, and I tried as hard as I could to suppress my urges. I ask, "Pilar, what is going on?" She frantically snaps, "Victor, just get home. Mom and dad are arguing, and it's getting worse."
I thought of all the fights I had seen my parents have and never have alarmed me before. The fact that Pilar sounded that scared proves that I am needed to be there. I look at Benji, who now looks concerned, and says, "We will be there as soon as we can." I hang up the phone and climb off my boyfriend.
"Babe, we have to go!" I frantically say as I tear through my clothes, finding something for me to wear. Benji stands up and has a look of concern and disappointment and asks, "Babe, what happened?" I look at him and say, "Mom and dad are fighting, and it's bad. I need to get there for Pilar and Adrian." Benji has a look of panic on his face and starts reaching for clothes too. I kiss him one last time and say, "I'll take care of that later." I wink at him, and his face blushes.
Once we made it over to my old apartment building, I flung the door open, and we both darted up the stairs, flying past the first floor until we made it to the door. I knocked on the door once, then pulled out my key that I haven't used in forever to open the door.
Once I was inside, I saw my dad, red in the face, and he didn't even know that I had opened the door. He was right in my mom's face and screaming, "Isabel, there is no way in hell that you are taking Adrian and Pilar from me! Victor.-"  I walked over and slammed my hand on the table and roared, "What in the hell is going on?"
I seemed to have startled both my mother and father because they both jumped, and my mom said, "Victor!" I looked right at her, and again I asked, "What is going on?" My dad roared, "Your mother is trying to take you guys away from me! Saying that where she lives is closer to school and that it just makes more sense." I kept my gaze on mom and asked, "Mom, why are you just taking them? What if Pilar and Adrian want to choose where to live?" She looks at me and says, "No, I am their mother.  They go with me, Victor! You dont even live here anymore, so why does it matter to you?"
I roared, "They are my siblings, and they have a choice! They dont need to hear you two fighting all the time!" Dad snapped, "Who even called you?  You don't live here anymore."  I really wanted them to listen to what I have to say, but it looks like they are just trying to disregard me altogether.
I took a deep breath and asked, "Have you two even asked Pilar and Adrian where they want to go?" Isabel looks shocked that I stood up to them, and I am so defiant, but I stood my ground. After a few minutes of them standing there silently, I repeated, "Have you two even asked Pilar and Adrian where they want to live?" The silence grew louder as all I got from them was blank stares.
I look at the hallway where Benji sees Adrian and Pilar standing right next to him. I smile at my siblings, who looked defeated, and then back to my parents. I sternly say, "They are going to come over to where Benji and I live for a bit while you guys figure out what is going on between you too."
My mom opens her mouth like she is about to speak, but I turned and started towards the door. Pilar and Adrian followed me as Benji grabbed a toy that Adrian had pointed to. As I stepped out the door of the apartment, about to shut the door, I said, "You two never use to fight like this. We deserve better." I closed the door behind myself, and I did not wait for a response from either of them.
I hurried out of the building, and I met my boyfriend and siblings at the front of the building, and to my surprise, Felix and Carter were there as well. I ran up to my best friend and said, "Hey! I thought you guys would have been getting ready for tonight!" Felix laughs and says, "Well, I figured that since I have a shift at Brasstown when you guys do, we can hang out there and go after work."
I look at my siblings, and before I could ask, Pilar says, "I can watch Adrian at Brasstown for free coffee all day." Benji laughs and says, "I think I can swing that." Adrian hugs Benji tightly and says, "I want a Hot Chocolate with lots of whip cream!" Benji tousled his hair and said, "You got it, bud!"
As we all head down the street, heading back home, I noticed that Pilar was focused on something, and I couldn't tell what it was. I asked, "Everything ok?" She shakes her head like she was in a daze and said, "Ya, I thought I saw something-" *Ding* *Ding* Pilar's phone went off, and she groaned, "Ugh! Mom is probably chewing me out!"
She looked at her phone, and her mood changed fast. I nudged her arm and asked, "What's up?" She smiled and said, "I just got asked out on a date!"
----- Find Yourself is back!! Thank you to everyone who waited patiently while I took a month off while I finished my degree! I am back to posting regularly next week. (Sorry this one is a bit late.  The election has me stressed!) Next Wednesday, Leviathan will be back with the first one-shot about Sovereign. I am changing the story as the first two chapters didn't meet what I wanted. Sovereigns one-shot will be extra long as it will be her full back story.

Please remember to vote, comment, share, and like! Love you all!