Ch. 4 Just a Little Problem

Sorry I'm late. Thats all, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowley sat in the large armchair that inhabited the library, staring at the brothers and the angel in front of him. “Crowley,” sighed Sam, “We don’t have all day, why are you here?”

“I need Giraffe’s help.” he stated honestly, shrugging.

Dean raised an eyebrow, this wasn’t like Crowley. “What?”

“I need… Giraffes help.” he repeated, voice growing irritated.

“Help with what?” questioned Sam. “You don’t just pop up ‘looking for help’, Crowley. Not unless it helps you keep-- wait… What did you do now?”

“I didn’t do anything,” he replied casually. “Just doing a favor.”

“And what does Cas have to do with it?” rumbled Dean.

“I need to find an angel.” he shrugged, “Figured why not check with an angel that doesn’t

always want to kill me all the time, your little lover, Dean.”

“What angel?” asked Cas, rising from his seat next to Dean, his curiosity growing.

“Little thing.” began Crowley. “Black wings, patches of white and grey feathers. Any idea who I need and where I can find her?”

“Yes.” Cas replied coldly. “I know you you want, but I won’t tell you where she is.”

“And why not?”

“She’s injured.” Castiel replied, his stance becoming defensive. Sam and Dean looked to each other then to Cas, both were thinking the same thing; the angel that Crowley was looking for, was the one that was currently down the hall, sleeping on Sam’s bed.

“Cas.” Crowley sighed. “Just do me a favor, just this once. Let me see her. That’s all I ask.”

Cas looked to the two brothers for their approval, slowly they nodded. “But you try anything and you’re dead.” Dean growled.

Sam discreetly pulled the demon blade rom Ruby out. “Touch her,” he began menacingly, “You’ll regret it.”

Crowley nodded, not really wanting to mess with them especially for Lucifer’s sake. He got up and followed the three of them out of the library and down the hallway; two doors from the end, they stopped and Sam slowly opened the door. He entered first followed by Cas and then Crowley, Dean came in last, closing the door behind him and watching Crowley intensely. Sam motioned to the bed and Crowley looked.

The girl was broken, he could see that much from her lack of grace and the bruising that covered most of her body. His eyes started at her feet which was one part of her that was relatively clear, and began examining her from afar, seeing as though he was not allowed to touch her. The stitched gashes on her legs were the next thing that he saw, followed by the blood covered bandages encircling her torso.

“What happened?” he whispered in shock. “She has no grace.”

“What does it matter to you?” snapped Dean.

“Dean.” scolded Cas. “Metatron happened.” he growled. “He cut her wings off and God knows what else, she was in too much pain to tell us anything else.”

“I have to go.” Crowley said suddenly, three sets of eyes looking at him before he promptly disappeared.

“What the hell?” asked Dean. “Crowley! Get back here.” But Crowley wasn’t coming back, he had seen enough to report.