Hickey's & Hot Chocolate

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Harry was sitting at an empty table with a cups of hot chocolates. As you and Brooke walked over to him he noticed you and stood up.

"Y/n!!" he ran up to hug you.

"Hi harry, it's nice to see you again."

Harry released you out of his hug and sat down back in his chair. You and Brooke sat across from him.

"I got you some guys some hot drinks" Harry smiled at you and pushed the drinks towards you and Brooke.

"Thank you so much Harry! You're so sweet!" You said smiling back and taking a sip of the hot drink in front of you . Just what You needed.

We spent the remainder of our time catching Harry up on what he missed. You didn't mention the Cedric part, or the Draco giving you hickeys , You tried to make it as simple as possible.

"So you and Malfoy..." Harry looked down for a quick second and looked back up

"You know what, that's great as long as he makes you happ-

"Hey! Y/n!" You looked behind Harry to see Cedric walking up towards us.

"Hey Cedric come sit with us!" You smiled a little bit too widely for Harry to notice your over excitement. He looked down again.

Cedric smiled and pulled up a chair beside Harry.

"Potter, Gisby- good to see you guys."

Harry looked up and nodded as Brooke was just stuck in a smile. She kicked your leg and you looked at her mentally telling her to shut up. She was smiling at you and then winked.

"So y/n, have you decided what you're going to do tonight?" Cedric moved an inch off his seat waiting for your response. You looked at him.

"Yes, actually I decided to get resorted.." You said while fidgeting with your hands nervously. Every time you thought about it, you got nervous.

"Wow, that's great I'm really happy for you!" Cedric smiled at you while you smiled back getting lost into his dreamy eyes.

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Did you know that means her parents disowned her?" Harry looked at Cedric frowning.

Cedric then looked at you confused.

"Oh my- y/n I didn't mean it like that-

"It's okay Cedric, I didn't tell you, you simply didn't know, it's okay I'll figure my parents situation out later." you laughed it off secretly wanting to cry over it again.

The four of us chatted for the remainder of the hour. As our little group was laughing and making jokes about how they all wanted you in their houses.

You caught a small glimpse of platinum hair walking into the Library.

You looked over and it was Malfoy. We looked at each other for a second until Draco looked at the group you were sitting at and rolled his eyes. He turned around and walked away.

"Hang on guys I have to do something real quick.." You got up and walked out of the Library following Draco's direction.

All three of them nodded in confusion as they watched you run out of the Library in a hurry.

You ran through the hallways to try to find that platinum head you saw moments ago. He was nowhere to be seen. You signed and turned around only to see a figure leaning against the wall.

"Bloody hell!!!" You jumped back as your heart skipped a beat. You put your hand on your heart as you examined who the person was.

It was Draco.