"I do." I scrunch my nose, wiping my cheeks as I cried quietly.

"Then I won't end the call." Thank you, Kozume-san.

The familiarity of his voice, his warmth, his touch, hugs and kisses.. why is it so strong? The feeling is lingering in my heart, but we aren't friends. He always tells me that we were never friends, we were just acquaintances.. we were seat mates and nothing more than that.

My day really continued with having him on the phone, the call never once ending. I can hear other people's voices but he'd let me know if he's going to be speaking to them. I heard Rikane-san's voice, Hana-san's, Yamashita-san's and even Naoki's. Shinjiro and Gin were as always lively, they're not scared of making mistakes.

I let Kazuhiko leave and head home to rest, I was fine with having him. She thanked me for letting her go, I guess she really need some rest too. I gave her fruits since I did burden her by having her take care of me when she could've stayed at home on her day off.

I'm staring at my phone, looking at the screen as it states how long the call is already. It's been 5 hours and 33 minutes since I called him, we're still going. Why is he being so kind to me? I'm literally wasting his time but, he could've ended the call if he wanted to.. but why isn't he hanging up?

I hug a pillow close, just listening to him speak about something. He's in a meeting so I can't really say anything to distract him from work, I'm only an intern.. he's the CEO. I can't afford to ruin his career, he also has many fans so.. wouldn't want them to be throwing hate at me.

He has many admirers, even other celebrities would talk about him sometimes. Models would post about him too, he's really famous. How did I even get to be friends with him? Why is he even entertaining someone like me? Using up all his battery life just to talk to me? I don't get him sometimes.

I left my phone on my bed to go downstairs to get myself some pistachios. He bought a lot of nuts for me and I really love them, I'm doing nothing so might as well eat. I have so many food in my fridge, I don't know how to finish them, he bought too many. I can't eat everything on my own.

When I got back up, I can hear him calling out to me. "Did you hear anything?"

"I was downstairs, why? Is it something private?" I heard him sigh, is he relieved to hear that I didn't hear anything? "Don't worry, I didn't hear anything I shouldn't have heard.. I got pistachios from the fridge."

"Did you eat a proper meal?" I hum as I thought of his question. "You haven't, go back downstairs and eat." I haven't said anything. "Go on."

"Bossy, hmph." I say, taking the bags of nuts that I brought and my phone downstairs. He just chuckled.

"Aren't I your boss?" My cheeks heated up but I'm smiling. "Eat slowly, you always eat like you're rushing. Drink water, not coffee." How does he even know that I mostly drink coffee?

My phone vibrated, it's Naoki, he's calling too. "Hey wait, Naoki's calling I'll--"

"Pick that up and I'm ending the call." Wait, no.. I don't want him to hang up.

"No.. don't hang up.. I won't answer the call, please stay.. Kenma.." Why did my heart started beating faster? I felt nervous when he suddenly said that he'd end the call. "Stay.. please Kenma.."

"I'm not leaving, calm down, I'm here.."

"Stay.... don't leave.." I slowly squat down, the bags of nuts falling off my arms when I held on to my forehead. Tears fell from my eyes, I'm literally panicking. "Kenma.."