A Brand New Start

So this is the sequel to one direction's Babysitter you should go check it out =D so anyway here I go again,and i'm pretty much just starting off where I left but I had to change book's because she wouldn't be there babysitter anymore so yeah here it is......

Meghan's P.O.V

"What?"I asked.

"You heard me,i'm retiring."He said.

"So now i'm there manager?"I asked.

"Yes."He said.

I was just so shocked I didn't know what to say,when I looked over at the boy's they were just sitting there expressionless,but I knew they were just acting,they were really bad actor's. So anyway hi Meghan,14,and I was their babysitter but know i'm offered a promotion so I can see the boy's more but anyway,I was offered a promotion!!! But anyway right now i'm in their hotel and i'm wearing something Louis picked out,it look's exactly like his signature outfit,stripey shirt,suspender's,jean's,and tom's but I like it anyway.

"So you're going to let a fourteen year old girl,manage these,no offence but,dimwitted monkey's?"I asked.

"Hey!!!"The boy's yelled.

"Yes,you seem qualified enough."Paul said ignoring the boy's.

This was still shocking to me,I mean Managing them?

"Sure.......I guess."I said.

"Ok,then it's settled."He said.

"Yay!!!"The boy's yelled.

They then all jumped on top of me......they tend to do that alot....at least I was sitting down.

"Get off!!!!!!"I yelled.

"I think we're hurting her frail little body."Liam said.

"Yesss you are ssso get off!!!!"I hissed like a snake.

They got off,but they had to untangle themselve's first,but I was used to them doing this,they did it every single time the saw me,they all jumped on me,then they would have to untangle themselve's....I hate it!!! They all finally got off of me.

"Sorry,just so excited."Louis said.

"It's fine,just don't do it again."I said.

Then we were all quiet,which was weird because the boy's were all very loud.

"Who died?"I asked.

"Nothing,it's just,how are you going to do it?"Liam asked.

Wait how was I going to do it? This was so hard already and i'm just there babysitter,imagine being there manager? I can't do this,wait have more faith in you're self girl you can do this,you want to spend more time with the boy's right?

"I can do it don't worry."I said.

"Great,so,let's see here's there schedule bye."Paul said.

I looked at there schedule and man was it packed,photo shoot tomorrow at 9:00 am and then at 11:00 we have to go to an interview and at 2:00 we get a break for dinner the we have to do another interview at 4:00 it's going to be a packed day.

"So what for tomorrow?"Louis asked.

"Photo shoot two interview's and dinner."I said.

"Not to bad."Liam said.

Wait not to bad? They've had worse? How am I going to handle this? I'll have to do it though,for the boy's. How am I going to break the new's to Justin though? Ugh this was going to be harder then I thought.