Niall's ride

A/N so I noticed that I haven't said anything about shadow or harry's bruise so I shall in this chappy.

Harry's P.O.V

I was about to kiss her over there but I remembered she was with Justin and I can't do that to her. But these pic's they got of us are hilarious. My eye's and her eye's are huge and Zayn and Niall have their hand's up and Louis and Liam are hugging each other.

"Oh my god these are hilarious."Meghan said.

"I know,let me get picture's."I said.

I got picture's of them then we were waiting for the boy's. Man my bruise hurt's so badly but i'm not going to tell anyone that why would I? Louis would get in more trouble when I should be the one getting in trouble.

Louis P.O.V

We came out and saw the picture's I would've taken a picture of me and Liam but someone took my phone away because of what I did to Harry. But that's what best friend's are for we stick together through thick and thin.

Meghan's P.O.V

So next was Niall's ride hmm I wonder if Justin's doing ok with Shadow,right before we left to go to the mall I asked Justin if he could look after Shadow and he said sure and I thanked him. I should text him and see.

Meghan:Hey how are you and Shadow doing?

I waited a second then my ringtone went off.

If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go

I can take you places you ain't never been before

Baby, take a chance or you’ll never ever know

Justin <3 <3:Good how are you doing?

Meghan:Great i'll be there soon bye

I didn't really know how soon I was going to be there but I think I could convince the boy's to leave a little early. Once Niall get's his ride and if Liam is still begging for buzz light year ride then we'll go on it but for now Niall's ride.

"Niall which ride do you want to go on?"I asked.

"Hmm I don't know,probably the one with the driving car's."Niall said.

"Ok guy's let's go."I said.

Then we were off to see the wizard the wizared no we were off to the autopia? Yeah I think that's what it was called. Anywho we were off to that place. Because Niall wanted to ride the car's and everything I think I'll just tag along I don't really feel like driving well fake car's but still.

So we went over there it wasn't to far so we walked and finally got there. The line didn't seem to long and it was just enough time to put the pair's together.

"Ok so I think that I should go with Niall and then Zayn and Liam and Louis and Harry."I said.

"Ok that sound's good."Liam said.

"Then it's settled."I said.

The line was only like going to be a five minute wait yes I can't wait to see Justin well if I can convince the boy's,maybe I can say like I want to see my dog and I don't want to leave her with Justin to long or something like that.

"Come on let's go."Niall said.

I just noticed I was spaced out for a while but we were there and he was waiting oh shoot I should get in know.

"Oop's sorry."I said.

Then Niall got in so I got in and then they said all of the basic's I just drowned it all out because I was only the passenger,I didn't have to know all of this stuff except for buckle up so I did. The scenery was cute and stuff but it wasn't real.