Rollercoaster? and Toy story ride?

• Dedicated to My dog Shadow love you baby :D

Louis' P.O.V

The plan is going as planned,man I sound like a murderer. But all I want to do is have Harry and Meghan go on a roller coaster,so i'm not that bad!!! But every single time we would pass up a restaurant Niall would say he's hungry. Which was seriously annoying.

"Are we there yet?"Harry asked.

I looked and I saw the roller coaster,he didn't see it yet so I could try and act like nothing happened.

"Almost,just a little bit longer."I said.

I'm not giving away how long because it could be the ride right next to this one,and it could be California Screaming. But like I said not going to give anything away.

"Which ride is it?"Meghan asked.

"Like I said you'll see and it's a surprise."I said.

Man did they have to ask that question every second,well maybe i'm exaggerating. But it seemed like it. I just can't wait to see their face's right now we were at the sunny California boardwalk thing,we were almost there,you could see the people getting ready to blast off from here,this was going to be fun.

3...2.....1. Blast off!!! Then the people went super fast toward's the first obstacle. This was going to be hilarious.

"Please don't tell me we're going on the roller coaster?"Harry asked.

It was to late we were already at the ride entrance.

"We are going on the roller coaster!!!"I yelled.

Meghan's P.O.V

It's not that i'm scared of roller coaster's I've just never actually been on one. So I was excited and scared at the same time,either get on it or wait here,which Louis wasn't going to allow anyway so my only option was to get on.

"Fine,let's get this over with."I said.

"Yay!!!"Louis screamed.

Then everyone agreed on this,except for Harry but he was outvoted so he had to get on.

"Ok,i'll go with Meghan then."Harry said.

"Fine,then Niall with,Zayn and me with Liam."Louis said.

It was settled then we got in the super long line,ugh this was going to be a while.

30 minute's later

We were all lined up and partnered,we were so close to the roller coaster,I had to drag Harry here and now he want's me to go in first,yep he's a real gentlemen. The door's open and we get into the red roller coaster. I got in,then Harry got slowly but surely in. We put the bar thing's on us and secured it.

The guy's came over to check if it was on right,it was but they had to check. Then it went through this please keep all hand's leg's and blah blah blah. Then after that we started moving to the area.

"Are you alright?"I asked.

I looked over at Harry and he was scared to death,poor guy. Oh,well.

"Yeah,i'm fine."He said.

I was surprised that he said anything and it wasn't a studder. Then I put my hand out,for him to hold on to,he grabbed it and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I nodded.

3.....he was not looking good...2......he was looking green.......1...

It didn't matter it started and it went shoom! But we stopped for a little while and went up,we looked down and just like that we zoomed down so fast,then we turned and it felt awesome I don't know if Harry's feeling good but this is awesome!!! We kept on turning then we got to a part where we saw ahead of us and it was tiny dip's the up and down.