The mystery person

A/N Well these are the ages for everyone

Selena:16

Justin:15

Meghan:14

Demi lovato:17

Taylor swift:21 (yeah I know but she is old)

Louis:20

Harry:18

Niall:18

Liam:19

Zayn:18

Justin's P.O.V

"One sec."I said.

I walked over looked through the hole thing and I saw Selena what is she doing here? I should just tell her to go away. I opened the door and she ran into me and hugged me tight. Why can't she get over me already?

"Selena we've gone through this you aren't my girlfriend anymore."I said.

"So I can still be your friend and come over."She said.

"Well Meghan is here..... I kind of wanted to be alone with her."I said.

"No it's fine Justin she can stay."Meghan said.

"Ok I guess."I said.

Then Selena got off me and went over to the couch,this is going to be awkward. I went over to the couch and sat next to Meghan and Selena was on the other side of Meghan.

"So how are you Selena?"I asked.

"I'm good i'm friends with Taylor swift."She said.

"You know Taylor?"Meghan asked.

"Yep and Demi lovato."She said.

"Cool maybe we could all meet up sometime?"Meghan said.

"That's a good idea."I said.

Selena just gave me the stare and then it seemed like those two turned out to be good freind's they had some stuff in common,they both just asked random question's about themselve's it was quite fun to just watch them laugh and argue about certain thing's I liked them like this and nothing could go wrong.

Selena's P.O.V

I was supposed to do this thing to get back with Justin but she's a very nice person and I don't want her heart to get broken by anyone I don't want to go along with this plan anymore this is way to much pressure but we still have to all meet up with the boy's who know's maybe I can get my freind's to get side tracked from our plan maybe.... Maybe I'll fall in love with one of the boy's but no it's fine if I don't I really don't care anymore.

"So when would you're freind's be able to meet us and the boy's?"Meghan asked.

"Oh soon there all here in London so maybe tomorrow if you don't have anything planned."I said.

"We have one thing tomorrow an interview in the morning so I think we can meet up after nine o' clock."She said.

"That sound's good to me."I said.

Then I saw her snuggle up to Justin this was getting awkward I should leave soon they wouldn't mind me leaving I could make up a crazy excuse like I had to go because the girl's wanted to meet up yep I think that could work.

"Oh got to go the girl's want to meet up."I said fakely checking my phone.

"Ok,bye."Meghan said.

Then I left the hotel room this was going to be harder then I thought. I walked out and saw the girl's they came with me,they were also part of the plan but I don't want to go through with this plan.