Madam Taussand's and........Disneyland????

• Věnováno Anyone and everyone who read's this

A/N So hi I guess,If you guy's want to see anything just say so in the comment's,I'll see what I can do with you're suggestion's,so let's start this thing!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meghan's P.O.V

So we're at Madam Taussand's and I see an empty space in the middle of the room it look's like five guy's could..............oh,no now I know what the boy's are going to do,I should stop them................but i'm not really there babysitter anymore am I?

"Hey look open space."Louis said.

"Don't think about it."I said.

"Sorry already thought about it."He said.

Then Louis went up there and did a pose,of course Harry followed him,then Niall went,Zayn was next,and Liam just followed all of them up there,I guess he figured hey it's for the fan's right?

"Guy's you're going to get in trouble."I whispered yelled.

They just stood there motionless,they were doing a great job,but they wouldn't ignore me unless.......I looked behind me and saw a bunch of teen's about there age,probably fan's.

"Look one direction wax figure's."One of them said.

Wow,if they move,there going to have to run for it,they better be still. They ran over to the one direction figure's there were five girl's. The first one posed by Harry,she had brown hair and blue eye's she acted like she was kissing his cheek. The next one went over to Niall,she had dirty blond hair,and blue eye's,she put her arm's around his neck. Then they did the same with Louis,Liam and Zayn then they left.

The boy's came down and,laughed like crazy,they were so mean sometime's

"Let's go before they realize that you weren't smiling before but in the picture's you were."I said

"Oh shoot we did?"Harry asked.

"I guess you're used to doing that,but let's go."I said.

They all nodded and followed me,out of the wax museum,once we were out we kind of just stood there.

"So what do you want to do now?"I asked.

They rubbed their chin's trying to think about it.

"Oh,I got it,let's go back to our hotel,these bag's are heavy."I said.

"We'll hold them,then we can go to,well,we'll fine something."Harry said.

Wow they didn't know where they wanted to go,there wasn't much to do in Hollywood,wow I make it sound bad,oh well I've lived here my whole life,it take's all the fun out of it,it stink's I've never been outside of Hollywood,well until the boy's came but I haven't been to place's like Disneyland.

"We could drive to the happiest place on earth."Louis said.

"Yes!!!!"Liam,Niall,Harry,and Zayn said at the same time.

Happiest place on earth? Wait a minute,they want to take me to Disneyland!!! Oh my god yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! I've never been there,but it seem's so fun,it's not that far from here,oh my god,I'm so excited right now!!

"Then come on let's go back to the hotel,grab our car and go!!!"Louis said.

Well he said that a little to loud,because a bunch of people looked at him,some of them thought he was crazy and kept on walking,then the teen's realized it was him,the Louis Tomlinson,and One direction,let me tell you,it was a mad house. We ran,but they just followed us,we tryed getting to the car,but that would give away where we were staying.