I'm going to beat you at this game so badly!!!!

Meghan's P.O.V

Oh it's on like- no that's Liam's line but anyway I get really competitive at these kind of game's so it's on Harold!!!!!!

"Don't you dare go easy on me because i'm a girl Hazza."I said.

"I won't."He said.

I knew he was lying but I decided to get him mad and then he'll really play. But I have to win at the first shooting game to make him get mad and then shove it in his face ha ha. The ride started moving and then we were brought into a dark room there was a screen with a curtain on it but when we came up to it,it came off and there was buzz and woody.

"Come on cowboy let's practise."Woody said.

Wow the first one is just practise oh,well guess i'll practise to beat his butt,we both started shooting rapidly at the target's it was easy,I thought it would be hard because I wear glasse's already but it's all fine and clear.

"You're really good."Harry said.

"Thank's."I said.

I know he's not holding back on this one because it's practise but still I have to anger him somehow to get him to really play not just oh i'm going to let her win. Wait does he like me? Like really like me not just the freindly way? No,he's just being a crazy harry.

"You're ready onto the real game patner."Woody said.

So we were moved it was dark for a while well not that dark you can still see but pretty dark. Anyway we were brought to another screen then we saw the army men from toy story yay!!! I love these toy's there not my favorite but there still awesome.

"Shoot those plate's."Army man said.

"Sir yes sir."All the other one's said.

We started shooting the plate's as they came onto the screen,it was pretty clever the car's came onto the screen with plate's on the back of the car's. Then the plane's dropped some,they all had number's on them some had fifty other's had one hundred. It add's up pretty quickly.

The plate's and scnery vanished and then the curtain's closed the little army guy came up.

"Good job soldier on to the next game."He said.

I looked at the point's and saw I was winning by alot,no surprise there.

"Boo ya I'm beating a boy,poor little Harold's getting his butt kicked by a little girl."I said.

He looked at me like really? But I didn't care his face was somewhat mad. I was getting there.

"So Harold how does it feel to be losing to a girl?"I asked.

"That's it,it's on now."He said.

Mission accomplished. Now all I have to do is beat him badly and then he's really going to be mad.

"What do you mean by now?"I asked.

"Oh,um nothing."He said.

I knew what it really was,but I'm going to let this one slide for now because I got what I wanted and he's going to be so mad. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing yet but I'll figure that out later. But for now i'm going to beat his butt so bad!!!!

Then we got to the next game and it showed bow peep,she's way to girly for my liking. I don't know why woody like's her so much she's like a barbie girl but just a little bit wise,just a little bit.

"Pop those ballon's"She said.

Then there were tree's made of balloon's and just balloon's floating in the air we were shooting the gun's like crazy,we're both very competitive people so this is going to be intresting I wonder who's going to win.