chapter 6: tradegy

ok so before I write I need to address something, so this chapter had some help from two good friends of mine one is @GreatGreenSerperior go follow him and read his book and pretty much just show him some love, the other helper for this chapter is @Withster_05 go read his book and show him some love too, OK ONTO THE CHAPTER BOIS.

             speeds pov

                   it has been one whole year since me and lazuli got together, every time we were together we grew closer. sure we had rare arguments sometimes but we have no bad blood, we mostly took care of sunshine and sticking together. both of us healed from hurting our legs mine healed faster because of my healing factor. I was having a nightmare about what it feels like to die and then be revived forever and ever,  when I am shaken awake it is pitch black and I cant see a thing but I can hear lazuli say "s-speed are you o-ok?" I am shaking a little bit and I know she can feel it. I try to say something but I'm stuttering so much that nobody would be able to understand I am struggling to let out a understandable string of words when lazuli wraps me in a hug. I stop trying to speak and I wrap my arm around lazuli too, my head is on her shoulder and she looks comfortable and I am finally able to speak "thank you lazuli"  she smiles at the sound of her own name, she just says "I hope you are feeling ok now" I don't answer because lying is worse. she doesn't seem to mind me not answering I am enjoying the moment but then lazuli's arms let go of me and I can hear her snoring I think that it must be uncomfortable to sleep sitting up like this so I lay back and lazuli follows suit. I cant get sleep im just thinking about the dream, it felt so real every time I died I could feel the pain but I woke up and I was fine. I wanted to find out what that was but lazuli looked so comfy that I felt like it would be criminal to take that away from her. I was starting to fall asleep when behind me I heard the door open I turn my head and I feel a dart hit my back and I can feel my eyes get heavier and then the last thing I feel is me getting pulled away from lazuli...  ... ... ... I wake up and I am on the carpeted floor of a room the effects of the tranquilizer are still making me drowsy but I try to get up and I stumble a bit but I get there in the end. I can barely see because its so dark but I can tell I'm in a basement I try to walk around but I have a chain around my leg that is attached to a pipe making it impossible to walk. my eyes adjust and I see that I am in a large room with a mirror that seemed suspiciously like a 1 way mirror I hear a creaking noise and then I see that there was a little vent opening that food could be slipped through the food was a piece of meatloaf so pink it looked like it was put in the microwave I ate it because I was starving and it was all I had but that doesn't mean I had to enjoy it I had nothing to do so I tried to get some sleep but it was hard but finally I escaped from reality into the abyss of sleep...

   *lazuli's pov*

I wake up and hear frantic running and screaming. I cant find speed anywhere so I guess that he was already up so I start walking to my door when leafy bursts into my room and before I can say anything she says " SPEED HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!" everything slows down and I can only mutter "w-w-what?" I knew what she said but it was the only word that could escape my mouth leafy closes the door and walks over to me and hugs me I don't want to but I cant hold it in, I start crying really hard leafy pats me on the back the same way speed would which makes me cry harder. I get out of leafy's hug which I feel horrible about but I really don't care the only thing that I care about is getting speed safe and home. I put on my scarf and walk out I can hear leafy call my name from behind me but I just close the door behind me I start to walk down the hall ignoring everyone going crazy. leaf is following me and now she's crying, I ignore it even though I feel horrible about it. once I'm out of the door I hear leafy following me. leafy grabs my arm and I turn around with anger but when I see its her all the anger inside me leaks out like a glass with a hole. she is crying and saying "no, d-d-dont go" I kneel down next to her and say "but I have too, i will find speed no matter what it takes". she starts crying harder and says " b-but what i-if you get hurt"  I dont want her too feel worse but I still am going so I come up with a solution " how about you come with me so you can be sure I am safe" she looks like she is deciding for a second then she says "ok I will come" I smile at her and she gives a weak attempt back I help her up and then we are on our way walking, we dont know where but we know that if we walk in a certain direction for a certain amount of time we will find him, wherever he is...

*later* 

me and leafy have set camp in an old cave let her have the makeshift bed even though she insisted I have it. i was waiting for her too fall asleep so i could go out and pick berries. when i finally heard her snoring I got up but paused, when I looked at her I had a flashback to how life used to be before we found pearl, and speed. thinking about speed hurt so I walked outside of the cave and let the darkness envelope me. I am walking out of the opening outside of the cave when I hear something that sends chills down my spinal column, the call of a gengar. I know it isn't safe but I don't care the fact that speed was stolen from me burns like a talisman inside me. if a gengar approaches me I will kick its face in, I find a berry bush and I start picking all sorts of berries but I hear walking behind me so I dive into the bush and I hold my breath I see a gengar walk past giggling eerily. I decide that I dont want to risk it so I grab the berries i had and I continue to the cave and i see that leafy is still in the same position so I decide that sleep would be nice so I slip oto the bed were I will fit and think about speed hoping-no, knowing he is ok. I fall asleep and I dream that speed was still here with me...

*speeds pov*

I wake up and I am immediately blinded by a bright light I see that I am chained to a table and I see that there is an IV in my arm I can see a group of mons surrounding me all wearing masks and one has a large needle with a light pink liquid inside, I hear him say "ok now we must inject 100 milligrams of narcotics intramuscular" I don't know what most of those words mean but I tug at the chains because I hate needles a lot. they see that I am awake and one of them flips a switch and I feel a electric shock and it just heals me because of my volt absorb I say "are you stupid?" but I regret it immediately because in the second that I stopped tugging the swampert with the needle plunges it into my arm and I can feel it and it hurts but I ignore it. I tug at my chains more and more I feel like I'm going to get free but then I feel something that feels like needles in my back I stop for a second wondering what the feeling is until I feel a lot of very sharp things plunge into my back and I realize there are a ton of knives in my back, I feel an excruciating pain and I scream in agony and writhe around, I start wishing I could die because death would be better then this pain. I want to just hold my breath and die but a thought about lazuli looking for me forever and ever popped into my head and I knew that I could not die I could not leave this world. I can feel more needles in my body but I don't feel the pain. I writhe around in pain but that makes the knives worse I don't care what they are vacuuming out of my body with syringes whatever it is I will gladly give it up to stop the pain. they leave the room and I start tugging on my chains and finally my paws come free I stand up and I feel blood dripping down my back I start to walk and then I feel something tug at my arm and I look down and see the IV. I tug the IV out of my arm and I feel more pain then I could have imagined I feel the urge to cry out, but I fight it. I look back at the table and see that it had blades built into it I see they are coated in my blood. I don't feel the tingling sensation that means that my healing factor is doing its thing I'm confused but I am guessing that its just being slow. I turn around and immediately feel three tranquillizer darts imbed themselves in my chest "not again" its the last thing I say before I crumple on the floor...

I wake up on the carpeted floor again and I see that my wounds didn't heal now I am worried about that but I decide to just do the only thing that makes sense, hit myself with electric moves to heal myself. once I'm done spamming thunder wave I see that I made the room a mess but I don't care. I don't fear anything anymore the only thing that I fear is lazuli getting hurt. I need to find my way out of here, but how?...

*end of chapter*

so guys hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it was a bit of an eyesore to read and it was very abrupt but I needed to do it quickly because my life needs to be a little more fun so now Imma go play rocket league on my Xbox