Chapter Twenty-Four (24)

Tylers p.o.v

“You ready.” Joe nudged me, smiling at me proudly almost.

I nodded my head biting my lip, I couldnt believe it. I had the life most people would want, marrying the person they loved the most.

“Go get him.” Ben pursed his lips as a cousin of mine stood and left the church, the guests started to murmur amongst themselves in the pews as she left, my family members and Owens, the wedding itself had blue as the main theme color. Their was blue and white bows tied to each pew matched the colors of the girls dress’, I heard a conversation about them, apparently they had some other fancy shoulder piece because my mom wouldnt let them inside the Church with their shoulders bared, plus, she didnt think it would be appropriate for them to be able to show off.

“Get ready guys! Get ready!” She squealed, taking her set back in the third row.

I stiffened momentarily before relaxing again, the day I have been waiting for, for a year was finally here!

When the doors opened, everybody stood and hushed immediately, first walked in his three maids of honor, Tamarahs and Jessicas dresses were beautiful, goddess like almost. They went down to their knees, with extra fabric going down the back of them. Next was Lukas, and he looked... Sharp. His hair neatly brushed out of his face and to the side, his suit was tight enough to show of his body lean figure, all of them were a light blue.

Joe knocked the back of my back and my head thrusted up, I wanted to gasp but refrained for doing so.

There he was, Owen. A veil blocking the path to look into his eyes, with his arm linked with my dads--I know surprise. He smiled warmly when he met eyes with mine, his twinkling and his bottom lip quivering.

A smile spread itself on my face as I saw him for the first time in twenty-four hours.

His white suit was just tight enough to show his small frame, with a gown like fabric trailing behind him, with the two flower girls.

The music played softly in the background before fading out as he hugged my dad and took the spot in front of me.

“Hi...” I couldnt help but smile, taking the end of the veil and lifting it over his head, meeting his bright brown eyes.

“Hi.” He blushed, switching from foot to foot, before we turned slightly to face the priest as the guests seated.

“Dearly beloved,” The priest started,  “We have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of man and man, in their hearts, soul, bodies and their marriage. Into this union Tyler Williams and Owen Randy now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else for ever hold your peace.” We waited a piercing minute before he continued, “I require and charge you both, here in the presence of God, that if either of you know any reason why you may not be united in marriage lawfully, and in accordance with God's Word, you do now confess it.” I eyed Owen as he stood still, allowing me to let out a breath of relief. The priest turned to Owen, “Owen, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?”