Chapter Twenty (20)

[ Two days later ]

Tylers p.o.v

The room was white and a faded blue color; welcome to the hospital. Owen and I were currently sitting in a bed, my heart monitor beating normally, and our IV's attatched to us as our lower halves were wrapped in a stiff blanket.

"How did you know where I was?" Owen mumbled softly, his toes moving on my leg, laying by my side while tracing unimportant patterns on my right breast, resting his arm above my patched gunshot wound, his wrist wrapped in a brace, with his hand bandaged again.

"Thats not important." I sighed, running a hand through his hair contently pulling him down so he was laying beside me, and not hovering over me any more. We've been told many times that he couldnt be here in my room, but soon they ended up assigning Owen the bed next to mine.

"It was Lukas, wasnt it?"

I bit down on my cheek before nodding, Owen has to be the most obvious person in the world. "Its kind of obvious when you sneak out of the house at eleven o'clock at night." I voiced my thoughts. His mouth opened in realization, "Good try though." I teased, rubbing his waist with my thumb. He put his head down, and I saw faintly behind his bangs, "Are you crying?" I nudged him, he shook his head, sniffling and pulling his shaking hand back.

"No," He whimpered, sitting up to wipe at his eyes. "I thought for sure I was going to die." He paused, "Im going to fuck you while your boyfriend over there watches, then Im going to blow your brains out." He mimicked, causing me to flinch, "He said he didnt understand how I could let another guy touch me after what I did to him." He wailed, "You must have really liked it!" He spat.

"Stop it." I grabbed his hands, and sat up, wincing at the ache under my bandage.

"Dont get up, Im OK." I shook my head, before looking towards the door.

"No your not, dont say those things about yourself. You didnt like it, you werent even conscious, it was rape, Owen. Now, come give me a hug." Ill pulled him toward me harder than necessary causing him to push on my wound.

Hissing, I closed my eyes, it was more than tender, but Owen needed a hug. "Sorry." He whispered.

"Stop apologizing." I muttered, pulling him on my lap, and placing a hand over my bandage before pulling him to me, and nuzzling his neck.

"Im sorry." He sniffled, his tears wetting my neck. "He... I thought I was... I thought you..."

"Shh." I cooed, rubbing his back. "I should of listened to you, Im sorry."

"And dont ever do that again!" He said in a scolding tone making me laugh, a small sliver of pain shooting from my stomach. "Dont laugh." He pouted pulling away.

"Dont make that face." I nudged his shoulder.

"What face?" He tilted his head to the side letting his hair hang over his shoulder.

 Lifting my hand up, I placed it on his neck, staring at his lips as I puled him closer to me before finally attaching them. I moved both of my hands up to his face, feeling him stiffen briefly before moving his lips against mine.

I rubbed his cheeks with my thumb; in all truth he got away with minor injuries, his face was bruised, an a little rough because when his head was getting mushed into the cement, but other than that, he came out fine. Sean on the other hand didnt make it, he was unconscious for a while before he woke up again and tried to hide, he shot a cop in the arm and the partner shot him in the head killing him instantly as well as Lily.

I saw her before I went in the warehouse though, she was around back shot three times two in the chest then the other in the head. They were cousins! Thats why her dad looked familiar, his eyes and hair color. I didnt feel guilty one bit.