Chapter Eleven (11)

Tylers p.o.v

"Are you ready?" Lily squealed. Pulling her dress down and past her thighs, for about the twelfth hundredth time tonight. It was bright red and made her boobs look huge, the only problem was the length.

She threw her wavy jair over her should, making it go halfway down her back. Was longer than Owens.

What Owen told me, woke me up. I stayed home all day yesterday, when I got my chance I cornered him in the kitchen, hugging him even though he didnt hug me back. I tried kissing him too, that didnt end out pretty well. Then this morning, Abigail and him talked, then he went upstairs to his room, packed a bag and went to Lukas' house before I came here.

His smile still played in my head, and the thing that bugged me was I was the one that did not make him happy. Some other guy did.

But now, we're going to some dudes party?

His name is Brody and he goes to high school here with Lily an a bunch of her friends.

"I still think you should of warn a button up." She frowned, coming up to me and rubbing her hands up and down my chest, biting her red painted lip.

"Um... No." I shook my head, swatting her hands off me. She sure knew how to make me feel uncomfortable.

"Alright." She sang, going over to her jewlery drawer, putting on an braclet and putting something in her bra, before bending over, and letting me see the outline of the whales tail of her thong.

I silently chuckled, taking a sip of my water before walking out of her room and down the stairs to the kitchen, "Are you two almost ready?" Her dad appeared in the kitchen, leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"Um... Yah." I nodded, he looked so familiar, but I could never place a name on it, he had big bulky arms, but looked more business like than anything else.

"You two better have not been fooling around up there." He narrowed his eyes at me. The water that I went to swallow regurgitated and then drained down the wrong tube causing me to gag and cough hysterically before actually being able to swallow it.

"Oh Jesus Christ! No! I mean... Ew." I said, mumbling the last bit to myself. "Sir, with all due respect." I started again after he gave me a look that meant he probably wanting to kill me right after I called his daughter 'Ew'. "Your daughter is... Beautiful." Not as beautiful as Owen though, "But Im gay," And in a relationship, "I dont like pussy." I added on, nodding.

He gave me a confused look before clearing his throat, the top of his wrinkled cheeks tinting. "You are free to go." I noded my head and quickly bolted pasded him.

"Oh there you are!" Lily capped and intertwined our fingers pulling me out of the house, "Sorry about that, over protective daddy." She shrugged.

Mentally scoffing, I nodded mumbling, "I can tell." Unlocking the Jeep, she now nodded before getting in and closing the door.