“You know I don’t have a choice in this! Why can’t you just accept that? Like why would I want to go back when I could be here? Stop thinking that I want to go because I don’t!”

He shook his head as he stopped pacing the room. He didn’t look me in the eye; he looked off to the right, where I wasn’t in view.

“How am I supposed to believe that when every time I even suggest doing something to keep you here you shoot me down? You try to get me to want you to go.”

“Do you not see that I’m only helping you? If you involve yourself it’ll put you in danger! I’m only helping and you’re making it harder on me than it should be!” I was getting angry now. He thinks that I want to go? He thinks that I’d rather go to a place where I pretty much lose power over who I am? He knows I don’t have a choice.

“I don’t care if that gets me in danger! It’ll save you!”

“I understand where you’re coming from and all but you need to listen to me. I told you, I can’t stay. I don’t want you getting involved and that’s final. Don’t even think about doing something stupid like involving yourself in my situation! And I mean it, Zayn.”

“So your telling me not to help you?”

I nodded, letting out a sigh.

“How am I supposed to just watch you go and pretty much get yourself killed?” he asked, crossing his arms over his chest in a pissed off manner.

“You don’t have to watch me.”

“It’s not that easy. Do you even know how your decision is going to affect everyone here? Everyone in this house is going to be devastated when you’re gone! So really, I’m not making this harder on you, I’m making it easier! Let me come up with something to keep you here so we all end up okay!”

I want to stay. I really do. I mean why wouldn’t I? If I don’t go, he’ll only get me killed and possibly him and the bad mates too. If I don’t show up, he’ll find me and I’m sure he’ll do something drastic to me and the boys. I don’t want anything happening to them so he needs to respect my decision.

“We won’t be okay if I stay!”

“Really, how so? Because it’s not clicking in my head.”

“They won’t just hurt you, but they’ll hurt the rest of the boys too. It’s easier for me to get hurt than to have everyone else get hurt! Can you understand that?”

“No I can’t. Why are you so okay with getting hurt?”

“Because, the feeling isn’t new! I can handle it, but I won’t be able to handle being the reason other people get hurt. So yah, I’m sorry if I have to go because first of all; I don’t have a choice, and second of all; because I’ll be saving your career and your health!”

“Ally, stop thinking about others and think about yourself for once! What about your health, your future careers? What about that?”

I shook my head. “I can’t do this anymore, Zayn.”

His head shot to my direction. “What do you mean?” He sounded desperate and breathless and worried about what my response was going to be.

“I mean, you’ve gotten too attached to me. We’ve gotten to attached to each other and were only going to hurt each other more...”

“Wait, what are you trying to say, Ally?”

Honestly, I’m not even sure what I want to say. But I know that whatever is going to come out of my mouth is going to be for the better of things.

I bit my lip while holding a breath- letting myself think.

“I’m saying that we need to stop.”

“Stop what?”

“We need to stop... us. Whatever we are, it needs to stop...Right now.”

Hurt flashed through his eyes as they bored into mine.

“No, you don’t mean that. You’re... You’re just mad right now. That’s it.” He tried to convince himself but it wasn’t the truth.

“I’m being serious. We’ve gotten too close and now we’re only going to hurt each other and we don’t need that. Especially when I leave, it’ll make it easier on the both of us.”

His leg began to tap the floor at a speeding pace. “No Ally, please. We can work it out. I know we can.”

I shook my head.

“I’m sorry, Zayn. But we can’t. Nothing between us was supposed to happen in the first place.”

“But we did happen! And you have to admit that what we have is more than real!”

“I never denied it. But no matter what we have, it doesn’t change what’s happening. I-I hope you can understand. But, this is the only way that we both don’t get hurt in the long run.”

I felt myself tearing up at the situation. Is it really the right thing to do? End it with Zayn?

“Allison... please.”

“I’m sorry Zayn we’re... over.”

We just stood there staring at each other for about a minute. We didn’t speak, we didn’t move, we just looked at each other. It was like we were waiting for someone to say something but no one was speaking up.

I didn’t even notice at first, but one tear slipped down my cheek. I wiped it instantly, hoping he didn’t catch it. But I was wrong. He did. He took a step closer to me, lifting his hand to wipe my fresh tear but I stopped him by wiping it myself and taking a step back.

I shut my eyes, hoping that everything happening right now was just a big misunderstanding and it’ll be fixed when I open them again.

While I attempted to hold back the tears. I heard Zayn’s feet begin to shuffle the room. Then the door being slammed, forcing me to open my eyes and jump.

Oh God, what did I do? Was this even the right decision?

Well it had to be. If we stayed together then things only would have gotten harder.

 I DONT THINK YOU PEOPLE SAW THIS COMING.COMMENT VOTE AND I'LL UPDATE AGAIN. YOUR WELCOME FOR THE EARLY UPDATE BTW.

OMG THIS IS LIKE #348 IN FANFICTION AND #847 IN ROMANCE 

THIS IS AMAZING I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD EVEN GET FAR. i did it for fun and I'm glad you're all enjoying it

QUESTION: Are you pissed or happy. Lemme kno. I like to know deese things