I know that he’s hiding from me now which obviously means that he did something for me to want to murder him.

My curiosity got the best of me, making me head off to my room.

Once I walked in I didn’t know what to say. First of all, my room was a disaster. I mean, my clothes were everywhere, my pillows were out of its case. I turned to face the mirror and my blood began to boil.

Things like “I love Zayn,” and “Mmm, I want to see Zayn naked” were written in lip sick all over my mirror.

My cheeks blushed although I didn’t do anything. But still. Was that necessary?

“Harry! I am going to kill you!” I screamed as I began to try to clean up the room a bit.

“You love me though!”

“Not so much anymore.” I grumbled to myself, lazily picking up clothes and folding them.

“What happened in here?” An all too familiar voice said. I felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap around my waist and pull me into his chest.

I knew it was Zayn and I instantly felt comfortable.

“Harry happened.”

He chuckled. “So did you talk it out with Niall?”

“Yah, everything’s fine now.”

“Good, I didn’t like seeing you so upset. Him too.”

I smiled, kissing his lips softly. “Thank you for making me talk to him. And thank you again for the amazing date you took me on today.”

He was smiling sheepishly as he kissed me back, obviously happy that I had kissed him earlier.

“Anything for you.”

I blushed while laughing, leaning back into his chest as I let his warmth come to me as I took in the feeling of him holding me in his arms.

 “You want help?” he asked, resting his head on top of mine.

I shook my head. “There’s no point, I won’t be able to keep most of these clothes anyways.”

He gave me a questioning look. “What do you mean?”

“Like, when I leave, I’ll only be able to take so much with me. I can’t just go back with five suite cases filled with new clothes.”

“But you’re not going.”

I sighed. Did we have to go through this again? I mean, he needs to understand that I can’t stay. I’ve told him a lot of times that I don’t want to go but I have to. Running away from my problems only backfire and this was perfect proof. He knows I’m leaving but he just doesn’t want to accept it.

“Zayn... you know I have to. We already talked about this.”

“Yes we did, and didn’t we say that you were staying?”

“No, you said I was staying, but I can’t. I have to go whether you like it or not.”

His arms loosened from around me until I felt him no longer near. I turned to face him but he was already pacing the room with a hand going through his hair.

“Zayn, what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? Are you actually asking me this right now?” He voice was angry and stern as he spoke.

“No, I don’t know what’s wrong. Care to explain?”

“Do you even want to stay here? I mean, you make it sound like it’s so much better for you to go back to your old home where you were being used and abused then staying here with people who care about you.”