THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3

Start from the beginning

Felicity turned her head to look at him "Fine," she mumbled. Getting out of the bed with the sheets wrapped around her she ignored the ache between her legs, Jahseh watched her every move as she slid the sliding door to the balcony stepping out being welcomed by the fumes of a truck rolling by below and the sun sitting up high shining directly on the left side of her face. When she first moved here she hated how busy it was, but over the course of months she grew well accustomed to it. Tears welled into her eyes and she closed her eyes immediately trying her best to hold them back. She refused to waste another tear. After getting herself under control she glanced towards the balcony door seeing Jahseh focus was on his phone. She couldn't help but assume that he was texting a female. She was so sick of going through it. Being constantly cheated on and confronted with images of infidelity had broken her, and the feeling of emptiness she felt had only grown. She was tired of sulking over a man who wouldn't do right by her. Fucking tired of it.

As she stepped back inside she was welcomed by the cool air. She bypassed Jahseh, rolling her eyes on the sly knowing his eyes were on her every move. She dropped the sheet to her feet and pulled her long silk pressed bone straight weave back into a ponytail leaving a few strands out, washed her face with Noxzema and brushed her teeth feeling a little bit better about herself. She slid the shower curtain back and stepped into the tub to enjoy her steamy shower. Grabbing her loofah and body wash, she lathered her body with Dove's deep moisture body wash soap while humming to herself. Hearing commotion outside of the shower, she poked her head out and saw Jah guzzling down the purified water out of a Dasani water bottle while trying to slide his joggers off at the same time. Felicity huffed and moved her head back in the shower and aggressively scrubbed her body trying to hurry up with her shower to avoid being in Jah's presence. Felicity felt like she fucked up last night with Jah.

She let her vulnerability get the best of her and ended up giving him some ass and laying up with him after that like shit was all good between them. She was really regretting it because she still felt like shit and felt undervalued still. She wanted him to feel remorse for what he put her through and still continue to put her through. She wanted him to feel horrible way worse than how he made her feel, but how can she make him feel horrible than what she feels when she isn't the one stepping out on their relationship and acting like he doesn't have a good ass woman at home. She was too engrossed in her deep thoughts that she didn't notice her boyfriend was in the shower with her staring intently at her. He stared at her beauty.

The way her black baby hair adorned her hairline and laid neatly and how her weave complimented her beautiful mocha skin tone. He noticed her chest heaving up and down and averted his eyes to her wrinkled straight-edged nose that was sniffling and then her dark brown eyes that were staring back at him dewy-eyed. "Get out," she sniffled, wiping away a teardrop that rolled down her high cheekbone. "Fe," Jah said as he approached her. Putting some distance between the two, Felicity backed away till her naked wet back met the cold shower wall. "Get out!" she whined, sobbing aloud. "Baby..." he said, towering over her getting all the water on him that was pouring out of the shower head. Grabbing her small face in his big hands just as she bit her lip to keep her sobs in. "Fuck don't cry baby," She looked at him with a pained expression as she weeped softly. "I fucked up," he admitted, enclosing the space between them once he noticed her shaking her head vigorously as if she didn't want to listen to what he had to say in which she didn't. "Listen listen listen," he shushed her. ( yoooo all i thought about was that video of him saying listen listen listen listen but lmao back to reading my bad) "I'm a fucked up individual, I fucked up a good thing. I was thinking with my fucking dick and not considering the long term consequences of my fucking actions and I can see that it hurts you, I see the pain in your eyes when I look at you. It pains me to see that I affected you so badly " he mumbled with deep sorrow, wiping her tears away with the tips of his thumbs.