What my favourite characters taught me

I just felt like doing this, since I saw man things like this in the internet. So I decided to pick a few of my favourite characters from different Fandoms and just do this XD Also there are characters for who  I find more things than just one. In that case, I'll just write them all down.

Also, this chapter will be in English, simply because I feel like I can express some things better  this way. If there are things you don't understand...just als me about them^^

Anyway, there we go XD

1. Regulus Black thaught me that loyalty towards the wrong people can someday become your ruin.

/ That it's never to late to change and fight for what's right.

/That it's not always easy to stand up to the own family, but sometimes it's necessary.

/That for some people, their own family can be their own catastrophy.

2. Draco Malfoy thaught me that at the end of  the day, the family is still the thing most people care about the most.

/ That it isn't always the right way, to keep everything to one's self and not accept any help.

/ That it's okay to show some kind of weakness sometimes.

3. James Potter taught me that people sometimes do really bad things when they're young. However they can always change.

/ That sometimes what you do or how you behave does have in influence in how people will keep you in memory.

4. Severus Snape taught me that bullying does sometimes have a really big influence on people.

/ That you shouldn't hold a grudge forever.

/ That it's okay to remember your past, but that you should also be able to let it  go.

/ That you never really stop loving someone you truly loved. Even after they're gone.

--------------------------------------------------------

5. Eddie Kaspbrak taught me that your trauma will always affect you in a way- but it's still your choice wether you let it take over your life or not.

/That your trauma/misery doesn't completely define you.

/ That sometimes the people who've been trough the most misery sometimes really are the kindest.

/ That friends are like a second family- for some people they are even more of a family then their actual one.

/ That true friends will always stick to you, no matter what.

6. Stanley Uris taught me that fear can to really big damage  to the human mind.

/ That running away from your fear might be an easy way- however it's not always the right way.