"He can't be The Guardian..." Ojiro suddenly said, which nabbed the attention of everyone.

"If he was, then he would have been ten years old when debuting. As for the stance, there's not much to it. It's only purpose is to make yourself harder to push back, therefore it perfectly suited The Guardian, but that stance is sometimes used by those who have incredible strength without any form of technique. Midoriya's fighting style consists of nothing but the abuse of his brute strength, which makes it plausible for him to use that stance... The wrench in this is how well he used that stance... " Ojiro said, and everyone was impressed, before he continued.

"When taking that stance you pretty much lock yourself down, which makes it hard to change and use another stance. Midoriya had managed to use that stance without that issue, for he charged Todoroki immediately after. It's as if he has used that stance so much that he can use it perfectly... I'm not saying that he is The Guardian, he is dead and Midoriya is too young, but that doesn't mean that he has nothing to do with him... Perhaps he had a connection with The Guardian, before he died... " Ojiro finished.

The entire class was in shock, for they would have never known this. They would have just thought that it was a coincidence, it most likely was, but the idea that their classmate is somehow related to the greatest vigilante ever is both incredible and terrifying at the same time.

Kirishima was at a loss. This was just speculation, they had no actual proof to back anything up, but it felt so real. Izuku's strength and powerful resolve, even his motives, could stem from The Guardian. If he did have a connection with him it would make sense that he never talked about his past, why would he risk people knowing that he is connected to an infamous vigilante. His reason for not talking about it could also be that it is too painful, because The Guardian is dead. The vigilante could have been someone important to Izuku, like a friend, a family member, or even... His teacher...

Kirishima realised something else at the end of his thought process. Right now Izuku was teaching him how to fight, and train. If The Guardian was his teacher then it would mean that everything Izuku knows once belonged to The Guardian, so he probably knows his fighting style. If that is the case, could it be that he is passing that onto Kirishima now? Could it be that everything that The Guardian once taught him, he is teaching to Kirishima?

"ALRIGHT! TIME FOR THE NEXT MATCH!" Annoying mic roared, bringing everyone's attention back to the center of the stadium.

Kirishima needed to focus, he was up next and his girlfriend was fighting right now. He needed to push this aside for now, but he couldn't just forget about it.

If any of his speculation turns out to be true, it means that Izuku is hurting and needs help. He needs to talk about it to someone, one that he trusts... Correction, one that both Izuku and The Guardian trust. Someone that he is sure stood close to them both...

Mina humiliated Aoyama, there is no other way to put it. That match was no more than Mina making Aoyama useless after just one attack, then uppercutting him.

My match is up next, and I'm facing the man that had insulted my class not so long ago. I'm not afraid of him not as much as I was before fighting Jack.

Tetsutetsu is similar to me when it comes to quirk, we probably would've had the exact same fighting style if I wasn't trained by Midoriya, but I have learned to use my hardening in a way that is unique to me... and I have One for all.

Sweat poured down my face, as I threw punches into the air. I'm warming myself up, because I shouldn't underestimate my opponent. I have tricks and techniques up my sleeve, I would be ignorant to think that my opponent doesn't.