Shy

"Um.... hi. We have come to tell you that your son died because of kidnapping and killing my.....friend, Jason. Have you been involved in this?" I asked.

"oH yEaH!! We'Ve bEeN dOiNg TrOuBlE fOr A wHiLeee!!" Said Colin's mother

Wow. I can make drunk people confess things.

"Well then, do you have any other kids?"

"YeP sHe'S uPsTaiRs!!" said Colin's Dad.

I found the stairs and ran up them, the girls following me behind. I found 3 doors and picked the one painted red. I opened it and a girl, probably our age, flinched. She was sitting on her bed with a phone in her hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Did I scare you?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Oh. Again, sorry. What's your name?

"C-Clearsight Divine. W-w-what's your's?"

"I'm Chloe and these are my friends, Milissa and Alisa."

"Hi." She said quietly. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure." Said Milissa.

"I'm adopted and my so-called parents always beat me. And so did my so-called brother, Colin."

"Did you hear about....."

"Yeah. He told me one day that he wanted to be killed but he also said he was going to give this weird potion to Jason to kill him."

"Oh my Irene! That's why he died in front of me!!"

"He did?!?!"

"Yeah.....*whines*"

"*Sniffs* Hey! You guys are-"

"Don't say it out loud!:

"Sorry."

"Hey, can you guys get me out of here? I've been here for 2 years and I'm STILL not used to the smell of drugs and drinks."

"Sure....hm... we can jump out your window and run." Alisa suggested.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

So we jumped out the window and ran to Jason's house.

Hey, I hope you guys liked this chapter and shout out to @Clearsight5 ! Thanks so much for volunteering to be in my book 2!!