88 the end

"You...dreamt of bun again..didnt you?" Momoi mumbled as aomine looked up at his best friend. "Did y/n go to school already?" Aomine asked as momoi frowned.

"Aomine... Bun died 2 years ago because of the truck accident remember?. Today is her 3th dear anniversary..."

And by that, aomine's shoulders stiffen.

Every year, the day of her death, i always dream of it. Even the others...i still really missed you...

Everyone, who was almost apart of y/n's life, mourned, from the death of y/n. She was hit by a truck, as she was running away from kidnappers and rapists.

Each one of them, always has a dream about y/n every death anniversary.

They miss your smile

Your beauty

Your kindness

Your innocence

Your laughter

Your joy

They miss you.

They really do....

More than you do.

--------

"Yama? Lets go?" Ari asked her courteras yamaguchi nodded. Yamaguchi has been courting ari for a while now. They stood infront of your grave, your name encarved on it along with some volleyball and basketball boys.

"You know, Y/n really gave an impact on us. Without her, i dont think we would be able to find our loved ones." Kise mumbled as everyone nodded. The wind giving off a cool and chilly breeze that hitted everyone's cheeks

"I hope your happy there y/n. Your in a place where no one can hurt you." Aomine mumbled, caressing the flower that grows next to your grave. The boys look up at the nice cloudy sky and mumbled.

"We love you y/n. Thank you for everything."

The end-
-----
Cute bunbuns, is now, signing off. Arigato for everyone who had read this story until the ending.

Sayonara!.