83.2

Everyone went to the cafeteria for breakfast, clearly tired since the noise didn't stop until 3am. Everyone mostly had coffee, even some of the girl didn't get to sleep since they said the noise was near them.

"What happened to you guys?" Ukai asked as everyone shook their head. By now, everyone is in the cafeteria eating or drinking.

"Someone was having sex at 2am in the morning until 3am!" Kuroo complained as a particular person stiffened. "Who would be so damn rough that the girl would moan that loud?!" Oikawa complained, finding the need to find the person who did it roughly.

"Akaashi? Was it you and yuki?" Keiko asked as akaashi shook his head. "No it wasnt." Akaashi said as everyone turned to yuki. "No it wasnt us." Yuki said as everyone went back to finding the person. Bunbun walked towards yuki as yuki went on to feed bunbun while the small girl fidget with her fingers.

"Yuki-chan, why do you have bruises on your neck?" Y/n or bunbun asked as yuki tensed up as nishinoya and tanaka snapped their neck at bunbun.

"what did you say bunbun?" Tanaka asked a bit louder as some people looked at bunbun.

"Yuki-chan has bruises on her neck." Y/n said as she pouted. Yuki screamed in her head as keiko looked at yuki with wide eyes.

"Y-YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HAD SEX AT 2AM?!" keiko screamed as yuki facepalmed. "A-AKAASHI?!" Kuroo looked at akaashi who just shrugged.

"H-holy shit...i didn't know you could be so....rough..." Oikawa said as yuki started to blush. "Oh ho ho~~ was it fun?" Momoi asked as she tied yuki's hair up which revealed the multiple dark hickeys.

"Fuck damn akaashi."

"So you took her virginity?"

"KEIKO SHUT UP!"

"yes i did."

"KEIJI!"

"Baby, no need to be embarrassed."

Yuki groaned as kageyama pointed something out.

"So, you call him daddy?"

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP!!"