25

You ran to the gym and burst inside. There, you saw tsukishima about to get tackled by multiple boys. You turn to your brother and smile.

"Onii-chan! Ill be hanging out with Kei-kun!" you said and aomine huffed. He rolled his eyes but nodded. You smiled, running to tsukishima and pulling him away from the scary males.

"TSUKISHIMA YOUR SO UNFAIR!" Nishinoya cried as tsukishima glance at you and smirked at the volleyball players.

"Lets go?" Tsukishima wrap his left arm around your shoulder as you giggle,nodding.you both walked out the gym as some boys were furious.

"That lucky bastard." Tanaka growled. "Damn it, he's already ahead." Lev mumbled.

~

"kei-kun, im hungry." you look up at him and pouted. He then smirked at you. "Awe, then letd get you some food so you can atleast grow." Tsukishima teased as you frowned, you try to hit his face but he dodge then chuckled.

"fine fine, lets go." tsukishima said as he started to walk. You tried keeping up but damn his legs are so long that he takes big steps. "Wait up!" You said and grabbed his hand which made him slightly widen his eyes and look down at your hands. You walked infront of him as you pull him. He chuckled, trying to hide his smile as you pull him to a cafe.

"What would you like?" He asked. "erm..strawberry shortcake and mocha frappe!" You beamed. He nodded as you walk to a table.

"Ano... 2 strawberry shortcake and 2 mocha frappe." Tsukishima ordered as you eyed his figure from afar. He was rather tall, he was wearing a white t-shirt, black pants and dark brown jacket. You then furrowed your eyebrows and look down at your clothes.

Oh. We have the same clothes!!

You smiled to yourself as tsukishima came with the dessert. "Eh? You like strawberry shortcake too?" You asked as he shrugged. "Maybe. Now stop blabbering and eat." tsukishima flick your forehead as you whined.

"you really are mean." You frown as he snicker. You grabbed a fork and took a bite of the cake. You hummed in delight as tsukishima playfully rolled his eyes at you.

"hey kei?" you called out as he rose an eyebrow at you. "Are you and Tadashi dating?" you bluntly asked as he almost chocked chocked on his cake but he just quickly drank up.

"What the hell? What am i? Gay? Hell no!" Tsukishima yelped as you cover your mouth and giggle. "Its just that, Tadashi is always with you so i thought you were dating. But do you like him?" You asked as he glared at you.

"No. I dont like him. You idiot im straight!"He pinched your nose as you push his arm away and it was now your turn to glare at him.

"Then if your straight... You have someome im mind right? Who is it?! Is it Hitoka-chan?! Shimizu-senpai?! Come on tell me! I might know her!" You numerously asked him as you pout. Tsukishima stare at you as you asked multiple quetion. His eyes narrowed to your beautiful blue eyes, to your nicely shaded blue hair, your long lashes, your cute nose and your soft plump lip that had a bit of whip cream on the side of your lip.

"kei!~ tell me!" You cried as his hand went to your lip as he wipe off the cream out with his thumb. You both suddenly went lost in both your eyes until you gave him a smile.

I wanna slap her for being so cute.

Tsukishima turn his head to the side and quicky took a tissue. He had a tint of pink on his cheeks as he tried to stop his stupid ass for blushing.

"Kei? You okay?" you tilt your head as he turn to you and nodded. "Then tell me!" you once again begged as he chuckled. "dont beg, you look ridiculous." Tsukishima smirked as you puff your cheeks out while pouting.

"You meanie." you grumbled and stuffed your face with the delicious strawberry shortcake. Tsukishima bite some cake and smiled to himself.

"Kei-kun!" you called out as you ready to your phone. He deadpanned you but let you take a picture of him. After that picture, you giggle and hid your phone.

"you done eating?" Tsukishima asked as you nodded. He grabbed your hand as you both left the cafe. You both went to different places, eating and buying things. And by then, it was already 4:30 when you both were walking back to the school.

You took a picture of both of your hands clasped together. Tsukishima must have seen the flash of your phone and turn to you.

"Send those pic to me."Tsukishima mumbled as you smiled, nodding. Atlast, you were back at the school as you pulled tsukishima in the gym and you both saw everyone was there.

"We are back~" you cooed was you wave your unoccupied hand. They turn to you and saw both of your hands as they glare at tsukishima.

"Oh ho ho! Did you get together or something?" riko teased as you shook your head. "Nope! But kei-kun was fun to hang with!" you exclaimed.

"him?! Fun?! I might be dreaming." Kageyama bitterly said as tsukishima smirked. Tsukishima bent down to whisper something to you as you giggled, nodding as you peck his cheek then remove your hand from his and ran to momoi.

Tsukishima walked towards the volleyball team with the biggest smirk on his face. Tanaka and nishinoya growled at their kouhai.

"Lucky bastard." Yamamoto mumbled as tsukishima's phone dinged. He took it out and smirked, flipping his phone to show them the picture you both took.

Tsukishima quickly hide his phone before the boys pound into him

Tsukishima quickly hide his phone before the boys pound into him. He stuck his tongue out as they growled. Bokuto was frowning, Oikawa crying but go hit by iwazumi. Kuroo sulking in a corner as kenma kick him. Nishinoya and tanaka being held by daichi and sugawara. Yamamoto whispering things to lev as hinata and kageyama try to punch tsukishima.

Oh no.. Hes in the lead.