4

3rd PoV

You walk out of the train, skipping to the school that hinata said. You held pork buns and multiple drinks as you swing them back and forth as your blue-ish hair bounces. You quickly stop skipping. Pouting as you dont know where to go now.

"E-excuse me... D-do you know where the gym is?" you tug on a tall male's clothes. They were wearing a red jumpsuit as he look down at you and froze. You were tiny. Considering you were atleast 4'8 in his eyes. You had your blue hair flying back because of the wind, your pinkish lips were in a pout.

Can i adopt this girl? Shes too cute.

He thought but it was cutted off by another tug.

"E-erm please? I w-wanna see Shoyo-kun." you pouted as the male widen his eyes. "You know hinata?" he asked as you became happy and nodded.

"Ah...im their coach. Coach ukai." he greeted as you smiled, bowing. "Yay lets go!" You cheered as Ukai chuckled, quickly taking the food sand drinks from you and start to walk with you. Ukai pushed the door open and by that, ukai blocked you from the ball that was zooming towards you, using his back to take the impact.

"I-IM SORRY COACH!!"

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!"

as soon as you hear the name you popped out from ukai.

"SHOYO-KUN!" every male in the gym flinched, hearing a cute and small voice. They all turn to you and furrowed their eyebrows.

"A-aren't you that girl in Instagram?" A guy with black hair and scary aura asked. He was the one who yelled hinata's name.

"HI BUN!!" hinata excitedly yelped and ran to you, giving you a hug as you hug back. "YOUR THAT CUTE GIRL!!!!" a bald guy and a guy with spiked hair with a piece of his hair bleached pointed.

"Hehe! Im Aomine Y/n! Everyone calls me bun or bunbuns! And im shoyo-kun's childhood frend." you giggled.

K-kawaii.

They thought.

"oh well.... Im daichi Sawamura" A guy introduced and one by one they told their names.

"ohh! I bought pork buns and drinks! I didnt know how many you are so i bought 25 pieces!" You smiled happily as the boys smiled. Quickly running to coach ukai and demolishing the food.

"THANK YOU Aomine!" They greeted. "Call me y/n or bun or bunbuns!" you giggled as you look around. They were playing volleyball. You walk a place, picking up a ball and twirling it on your index finger. Hinata quickly chocked.

"I-i forgot you play both volleyball and basketball." Hinata pointed as Sugawara turn to you.

"you play?" sugawara asked as you nodded. "what are you? A libero and a benchwarmer?" Tsukishima smugly asked.

"Ace." you and hinata said as everyone was silent. "WHAT!??! ACE?! BUT YOUR SO SMOL AND CUTE AND YOUR SMALLER THAN YACHI-SAN!" tanaka and nishinoya screamed as you laughed.

W-what an angelic laugh.

"you guys are so funny! I like you guys!" you gently smiled as the boys uwu. You started to toss the ball when hinata came and spiked it down. Your jaw dropped as you stumbled down.