"Beautiful isn't it?" He murmurs and I hum in response standing beside him staring at the view. Feeling his stare on the side of my face , I face him but he quickly looks away neck heating up and I smile.

"I was born with these eyes." I say softly. He doesn't speak for awhile probably deep in thoughts anyway.

"And you're the Alpha of the most feared pack?" He questions again and I nod. "How?"

I turn to look at him, raising my eyebrow. "How am I the Alpha or How is a girl an alpha?"

He smiles sheepishly at me rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry didn't mean for it to come out that way." He mutters sincerity in his voice.

I turn back to the view, arms clasped behind my back. "I was born an Alpha." I can tell he's frowning because honestly it shouldn't be possible. The werewolf community think that females aren't meant to be alphas and if it happens that a girl is the first born, they wait till the parents have a male child and hand over the position to him. Before he can add anything I walk to the door turning to watch him.

"Are you coming?" He frowns staring at me before nodding his head. I smile opening the door and he leads me to the backyard, filled with his pack members celebrating. I smile when I see Ollie right beside the snack table and Damien being his brooding self, glaring at everyone. I watch as a group of girls pass by him giggling and pointing towards him but he pays no attention to them just staring.

"Having fun?" I whisper in Ollie's ear and he yelps in surprise.

"Shit, you scared me Artemis." He murmurs placing his hand on his chest breathing harshly and I laugh at him.

"You're a werewolf." I state bluntly and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Yes but when I see food I'm practically vulnerable." He says stuffing his mouth with a chicken wing, savoring the taste and groaning in pleasure."This is the stuff." I shake my head at him moving to stand by Damien and he bows his head.

"Alpha." He grunts and I nod.

"Having fun?" The blank look doesn't leave his face when he nods and I chuckle at him. I look at the crowd and a couple catch my attention, judging from the way the male glares at other males when they stare at the girl a bit longer and his arm wrapped around her possessively I can tell they are mates and this makes me sigh, gosh I miss Storm so much. I wonder what he's up to by now?

"Selena." I call out opening the mid link to her.

"Alpha." She responds

"How is everything?"

"Good. Esme was able to create for temporary barrier but she seems to be having a bit of trouble determining how the rogues use the oak tree. The only conclusion she came up with was that they might be using dark magic but she cannot sense any presence of one."

I clench my fist, anger swirling within me causing Damien to glance at me briefly. "Alright. Anyway I'll be back by tomorrow afternoon, we had a bit if trouble here but I think I'll have my answers soon enough."

"Okay."

"How is Storm?" From her emotions through the link I can tell she's amused.

"All I can say is he misses you a lot. He won't stop asking when you'll be getting back and even tried to make me bring him to you. Right now he is sulking."

I laugh loudly, catching the attention of those around me and I blush. "Tell him I missed him too and I'll be back tomorrow."

"I will." I cut the link of when I see Alpha Alex coming towards me, a smirk on his face as he checks me out. The crowd parts for his large frame, dressed in black jeans and a black sweatshirt, hair pushed back as those dark eyes stare at me.