Colin's Parents

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The girls came running in the room, concerned.

"What-*le gasp*" Milissa started to say. She took one look at Jason, sprawled on the carpet, and immediately started.....poking him.

"What in the name of Irene are you doing!?!" Alisa asked, bending down to her level.

"I'm trying to see if he's actually dead."

"OF COURSE HE'S DEAD!!!" I yelled. 

I couldn't think straight. Without him....I felt alone. I know I have friends but he was the first person to talk to me in elementary. I never forgot that day. Little did I know that all people die someday. But no one deserves to die! (Words from Aaron in season 4 of Mystreet)

"Listen, we have to think about this. We can't get to Colin, but his...... HIS PARENTS!!"

"Yes! Let's go!"

"Wait!" I stopped them from leaving."How do we get there? And will we really just leave his body here?"

"Well, no. Let's bury him."

Well, we had no choice. I felt weird doing it but we buried him in a cemetery. Then, Alisa told me to sniff and find something that smells like Cigarettes, Cigars, Beer, and Wine.

Oh My Irene.... I thought to myself.

All of that?!? Well, I sniffed and found the scent. It was so gross!! We ran there and when we got there, we knocked at the same time.

"Helloooo theeeerrree."