Mami who came to manuals room to take the dirty laundry,with a worried etch face she ask Nawar what the problem was,Nawar did not reply her & told her its nothing scared Mami will chastise her for injuring her self, Mami who thought she was crying bcos of her dysfunctional families & all the tribulation from home told her to join manal in the garden,as she stood up to leave the room.

Mami noticed the blood stain & called her back, she gave her a pad & help her put it on,explained everything to her,teach her how to do the ritual bath, what to do & what not to do,the usual Naija mothers mantra of not playing With boys, no holding hands if not you will be pregnant, whenever she remember remember all what she told her she will laugh her heart out, she believe everything Mami said & even stop talking to boys including her stepbrother & Khalil mami son, even her male teachers & secluded her self from everyone, manal who did not know the reason for the changes told her Mom, Mami has to explain the context to her in a way she wouldn't misunderstood her.

Manal her soul sister, her bff, her do or die ride, she is a very beautiful lady with an average height ,a doesn't like eye,aquiline pointed nose,a cute pink lips that fits her warm olive skin tone, they grew up together & have been friends since they can't even remember, Manal is sassy, witty, beautiful.

Khalil is manal twin brother ,if there is anything like soul brother he is definitely that, he always make sure to put a smile on her face & cheer her up with his banters.

"There is some waffles & pizza in the kitchen go get your self some"Mami said patting her forehead.

Hearing the world pizza makes her raise her head up ,she wrap her veil into a turban & look at Mami with a wide smile,the dimples on her right cheeks deepening, she loved pizza especially with some extra cheese.

"Really"she ask already salivating,Mami homemade pizza is the best.
"Yes, just the way you love it" Mami said pecking her forehead.

"But mum you said its for dad" Manal ask pouting, if she knows its for Nawar she would have eaten it.

"She said that just to keep your hand off it & you're so dumb, don't you know that Abba did not like cheese" Nawar said sticking her tongue out to her best friend.

"Did you just call me dumb" Manal ask trying to hit her with the book she was holding.

"Thanks Mami" Nawar said running out of the room with manal on her trail still trying to hit her,she opened the kitchen door & entered bringing out the pizza from the microwave.

"Nawar if you know what's good for you better share that pizza into two" Manal said entering the kitchen breathing hard as if she've just run a marathon.

"Nopeee"Nawar said said tilting her head to manal, "ohhh la la la, bon apetite"

"Pretty please with cherry on top"she said making a bratty puppy eye & battling her eyelashes. Nawar flashed her perfectly white teeth at her.

"Nawar,you're violating girl friend code 7" Manal said huffing, "well that code have stopped working a long time ago"Nawar said & they both burst out laughing.

"I can't believe we make that nonsense sharing thing , it was so stupid" Nawar said rolling her eyes at their childishness then, they share almost everything.

"You said we will share everything,do you want me to remind you, you even said including your bf"Manal said teasing her ,she already know what Nawar will say.

" its better we cancel that stupid code, that bf means best friend & its chocolate, you know I don't know how to write shortcut of best friend at that time, & me not knowing that bf means boyfriend I wrote it, dont even let your imagination run wide,I can't share my Hammad with you"Nawar said dramatically her cat eye bulging out.