"Ah! It was a long day." Jimin exclaimed, threw his bag on the table, opening his shirt and throwing it around the couch, and immediately plopped down on the bed.

"Why is she so interested in me?" He mumbled remembering about today's conversation with Mrs Jeon, it's not like he hates her but still he isn't that comfortable with her. And the fact that she was trying to set him up with jungkook was actually making him more uncomfortable.

Wondering for about a minute, he shrugged off his thoughts and proceeded to take a shower and make ramen, his favorite food.

Humming an unknown song, he stirred the noodles. He was so hungry that he couldn't even wait until the ramen was finished, and so when it was cooked, he immediately served it in a bowl and placed it on the table. And immediately took off his apron and gloves and sat down with chopsticks in hands ready to eat. But it seems like he will have to wait because he just got a call from his so called boss Mr Jeon.

"What does he want now?!" Jimin groaned angrily, because at this point his mind was just focused on his delicious ramen, so if he shouts at jungkook it wouldn't be his fault.

"Hello." Jimin finally picked up the phone, already very angry at jungkook.

"Yeah, come down." Jungkook spoke through the phone, jimin furrowed his eyebrows at that, why does jungkook wants him to come down.

"Why?" Jimin asked already slipping on his slippers.

"Because I am here." Jungkook replied.

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed and immediately went to his window to look if jungkook was there.

And yeah, jungkook was there holding a bouquet of flowers, holding his phone on the other hand,looking up at the window of Jimin's apartment, and when their gaze met jungkook waved at jimin. And now jimin doesn't have any choice so he immediately headed downstairs.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked, huffing because he ran a bit faster than he should have.

"This is for you." Jungkook replied and handed the beautifully made bouquet which was entirely made from white roses.

"Thank you, but why are you giving me this?" Jimin asked, taking the flower bouquet in his hands, keeping it away from his nose, and it was actually already taking an effect on him because he can feel his nose tickling.

"Because I wanted to." Jungkook replied, scratching the back of his head because he didn't really have a reason to tell jimin.

"Oh, thank you than." Jimin said, trying very hard to control his sneeze.

"So?" Jimin asked again, because jungkook was silent and also staring at jimin. And not to mention how gorgeous and cute jimin looked right now. Jimin immediately placed the bouquet on his lower part because he was only wearing shorts that went till his mid thighs and it was actually cold.

And an oversized hoodie that almost swallowed his tiny body, and his extra cute chimmy slippers were also adding onto the already gorgeous omega's beauty. And so jungkook was mesmerized by this beautiful omega standing in front of him.

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin said, and finally jungkook realized he was staring, and he immediately straightened his posture and looked forward.

"You look different." Jungkook commented.

"Huh?" Jimin was confused as to what jungkook meant.

"I mean your clothes." He added, and finally jimin understood what jungkook meant, because most of the time they see each other in office outfit.