Lisa's face became so serious and leaned her back on the chair and crossed her legs.

She cleared her throat.

Lisa: It's not true. But I am waiting for her to file it.

She is waiting for me to file it. Yeah.
Because i told her i am going to file a divorce later on.
And she still believes am i doing it? Or maybe she found someone interesting already and yeah....she wants me to process it soon.

The Host couldn't believe what he just heard.

Lisa continued.

Lisa: My relationship with Jennie has been on the rocks. We live separately for 9 months already. But we remained friends for our baby.

Friends? We fuck, Lisa. Friends don't fuck just like how we do it. We're even married.

Host: Can you tell us what happened? I mean, I know it's too personal, General..but if you just like to share.

Lisa: Jennie has always been a great wife to me. She gave me herself with sincere love and respect.
But I fucked up. I was the one who put our marriage in danger.

Host: Oh. Sorry to hear that.

Lisa: That's all.

Host: But wait, one last question, General. Are you dating someone else now?

Lisa: Oh no. I am still watching a movie in the cinema with Jennie, steaks at Seoul Tower and you know...if you call it a date, then it's still with Jennie.
But we'll never know. Maybe time will tell when we'll get to know someone.

Get to know someone huh!

And what's with that smile on national TV? Are you flirting with girls that see you right now?

I don't now. I'm pissed.

You're selfish, Jennie. You don't even tell her what you really feel.

I grabbed my phone and searched about this interview and looked at the comments section. Go hurt yourself, Jennie.

"So, it's true? But they're always spotted anywhere like a couple?"

"General, marry me when you're divorced with her."

"So I was right all along, the General is a womanizer."

"Womanizer"

"Jennie didn't make her happy anymore?"

"Wait? Let me process. No way. I saw them just last week being to sweet to each other at Starbucks, 5th street."

"Love is sinking."

"When you realize even the perfect couple can't have the perfect love :("

"I will court Jennie Kim."

"My legs are open for the General."

"Forever no longer exist."

Ugh! My head is aching reading all the comments of people. This is why Lisa always stops me from tapping the comments section because I always got affected of those reactions.

I shifted my sight when I heard the sound of her car.

I approached her and when she entered the door she hugged me with 2 paper bags with our food on it.

"You said on National TV we're friends?" I asked her while her hands are snaking on my waist but i pushed her.

"Friends don't fuck like how we do, Lisa." I told her and looked down.

Her brows fight each other.

"What? Why? What are we, Jennie. Go. Tell me. What are we?" She asked while her voice is already rising. Wait. Why is her patience too short?

"You know. I was too excited coming here because i am fucking missing you already. And this is how you welcome me? Look, i am so stressed at work, ang my only relief is you, so i came here to be with you, but you welcomed me with a nag. I don't understand you anymore.

Do you still love me?"
She asked. Yes.

I am about to tell her but she turned her back from me and stepped out of the door.

I felt a pain on my tummy and i felt some water breaking below.
Shit.

"Lisaaaaaa! Lisa, i think Liam is coming out."
I screamed. Ahhhhh! Good thing she heard it before entering her car.

I kept my balance by holding on the door knob.

She ran towards me and brought me to her car.

We rushed to the hospital. God. This is too painful.

"Lisa, he is really coming out. Lisa!" I am crying already. Liam is really coming out anytime soon.

"Deep breathing Jennie. I will turn my red alert now so we can use the road without any stops." Lisa said while holding my hand after she pushed her red light and there goes our ride, smooth and fast.
The road officers let us use the express way so we can pass freely. They already identified her car as the General's.

It took just like 10 minutes for us to reach the hospital and i was automatically brought to the delivery room.

Lisa also wore a hospital gown so she can enter inside the delivery room and be with me.
She held my hand and i gripped her tight because it's too painful. But after like 5 mins, Liam came out.

Lisa is crying.

"Our baby really didn't want her Mom to struggle. Good boy." She said and the Doctor and nurses chuckled on Lisa because she just suddenly talked out of nowhere. Yeah, she's too excited to have her child.

"You did it. I am so proud of you." She told me and kissed my forehead.

The Doctor cleaned Liam and she handed him to us. Lisa is really crying because of joy. And so do i. I can't believe we have a baby now right in my arms.

"Lisa, he looks like you." I told her and she is crying. She doesn't want to hold Liam now because he's  small and she's afraid she would crush him. She just keeps kissing Liam's hand. But I put Liam in her arms and guided her how to hold him.

"Baby, I am sorry if I took the greatest gift of having a complete family away from you. But I promise. I promise I will always be there for you even if Mommy and I are no longer living in one roof. We're here for you." She kissed Liam before the nurse took our son. What she said pained me.

So should we go back to each other just because we have a son already? How sure are you Jennie that she won't cheat on you again?

I love her.

Do i trust her?

Should I trust her again?