5

After she left there was an uncomfortable silence until my dad announced his leave as well.

"So who are you?" The boy asked.

My brother Liam answered for me," Yes, uh, this is our little sister Quinn. Quinn this is Xavier, one of my friends."

"I'm glad that you got to me Xavier."

He just grunted as did my brothers. So I gathered up my bags and went to look for my room.

"Hey where are you going Quinn", called my brothers.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm looking for my room so I can change and then relax. I kinda just rode that bike from California." They understood and Garret grabbed a bag and began walking up to my room. Garret opened the door and I let out an appreciative murmur. No, this is not one of those moments where I walk in and it's this huge canopy bed with murals and crap but it was a cool room. The three of the walls were off white and the wall with a window was black. Against the black wall was a queen sized bed with a newspaper print comforter. In one corner sat a small fuzzy bean bag. Against another wall was a dresser and a door that lead to a little closet. On the wall hung a clock and several of my old band posters. It was perfect for me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it so so much!" I cried out, jumping into Garret's arms.

"It's the least we could do for our little sister after not seeing her for twelve years,"

"I hope you know that I would have killed you if it was pink" I said this with a dead serious face. He looked scared as hell and nodded before leaving the room. I began putting my clothes a way and hanging other things on the wall. I plugged in my phone and IPod chargers before throwing myself on the bed and drifting into a deep sleep.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon. Bacon is my BFF for life so I threw my hair into a bun slipped into leggings and sweatshirt and rushed down the stairs. When I got down, there were a lot more boys than just my brothers and the guy from last night. Actually only two, but still it was embarrassing considering I have yet to take shower since I got here and I probably look like shit. Oh well!

When I entered they all looked at me like some sort of soap opera. Actually no they didn't they were all so engrossed in their food that they didn't see me until I had touched the bacon. And then...

"Hey what do you think you are doing? Maybe I was going to eat that" This came from one of the new guys.

"Honey, I think you've had enough you're obviously gaining weight and that's the reason the girls stay away...so I'll be eating this." I gave him my most innocent smile and piled my plate high with the eggs, bacon, and toast. They all sat watching me fill up my plate and then shove the food in my mouth.

"Woo ah aaa tufting ong mwah fish?" I asked with my mouth full of egg. I finished chewing and repeated what I said.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"No" this came from my brother Jake, "We're just not used to girls that actually eat"

I rolled my eyes and went back to my food not even bothering to reply because the bacon was so good and I still had a good 3 pieces left, along with a couple slices of toast and a bite of eggs. Yummy!

Sorry I haven't updated recently but heres something really short and a complete filler to keep the crazy mobs away. I know it's kinda boring right now but I have to lead up to every thing soooooooooo yeah um thanks for reading obviously Comment Vote Fan!!!

<3