6

After I had finished my breakfast I skipped upstairs to make myself look decent. Throwing on skinny jeans, a sweatshirt and converse I lazily braided my hair. I walked back down stairs to find the group of guys had multiplied. I walked up to my oldest brother and asked him where dad was. After learning he was in his office I hurried in that direction.

When I got there I knocked softly on the door before slamming it open.

"May I help you?" asked daddy dearest in a kind, sweet tone.NOT.

"Yes actually. I want to find a dance studio."

He snorted,"Dance? What do you still do your precious ballet and play with dolls?"

"NO! I actually have talent which you wouldn't know about since you left mom and I!" I yelled at him and soon heard feet pounding on the floor as my brothers made their way towards the commotion. They barged in gasping for air and breathily asking what was wrong.

With a sharp glance, my father said,"Everything is fine boys your sister and I were just having a nice conver-"

"HA! Nice conversation my ass ! I asked you a simple question and you decided to talk to me like wasn't even your daughter! Like I was some coworker that you planned to fire because they hadn't fill the qualifications! Well news flash "daddy" I am your daughter and no matter how much you don't want me I'll always be there to get on your nerves!"

I finished my speech proud and out of breath. Dad looked at me angrily while the boys looked at me shocked. They hadn't realized how much bad blood there was between our father and I. And with that I turned around with a huff and skipped to the living room to watch Adventure Time.

Alas when I got there was a flock of oversized children, otherwise known as my brothers friends, hogging the tv watching some show with a lot of hot girls. But instead of pouting I walked up, grabbed the remote and changed the channel to my cartoons. And with my awesome luck the show on just happened to be My Little Pony. Not that I like that show,ew it's so girly and pink and happy, no I just knew it would get on their nerves. And it did I heard groans and protests but chose to ignore them as I sat there smirking. Oh well! It's my house isn't it?

🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓

Hello sorry I haven't updated I was trying to make it longer and I didn't think people liked it😞 but then I saw I had almost 200 reads and decided to update remember

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

but really just comment I appreciate those the most and I know this is the last thing you wanna hear but you should check out operation nerd by RockDuck