Epilogue

Y/N and Wanda sat together in Howard Stark's armchair, sitting in comfortable silence and simply enjoying the view from the Avenger's Common Floor. Wanda had her feet up on the coffee table and Y/N had their legs tucked underneath Wanda's, both cradling their steaming mugs. Y/N looked across at Wanda, who was staring out over the city and nudged her with their elbow.

"Yeah?"

"Whatcha thinking about?"

Wanda smiled, "How far you've come."

Y/N sighed, "I owe it all to you and everyone. I don't think I would have made it without your help. I don't know what I would've done, or where I'd be." Wanda held Y/N's free hand with hers and nodded for them to continue. "I know I still have a ways to go and stuff, but I'm happy. Really happy." Y/N finished, letting go of Wanda, to wipe away an escaping tear from their eye.

"I'd do it all over again to help you, we all would, Y/N. Just talk to us, that's all I ask. We can move forward from this, it'll just take time."

"I know, and I will." Y/N added, smiling at their girlfriend. They were finally happy and well on their way to move forward with their life once more.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading this book, the final book of the trilogy is Moving Forward, & you can start reading it by clicking the link in the comments below. 

Further thanks to St4rkiller2001 for their ideas/advice for Chapters, and to MarieLLaRoseGoLd & WandaR0man0ff for their help with editing out the incorrect pronouns.