Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay

Start from the beginning

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Uruaka, let me explain. She's the only one who hugged me like this." My voice starts to waver and I immediately clear my throat. "She's the only one who held me like she cared. And you're doing the same thing." He squeezes once and loosens a little.

"Because I do care Bakugo. I care about you. And now that you're finally mine I feel like I can care more." I quirk a brow even though he can't see it.

"Finally?"

"I've liked you for a while. I just didn't realize it." My breath catches and I pull away.

"Yeah I think I'm the same way. You can play your game now."

"I found something a lot more interesting do to." I huff and roll my eyes but my smile still breaks through.

"Sit down. I'll beat it for you." He sits down his his chair and I come over and plop down on him. He grunts as I sit up and take the headphones. "Watch a learn. I finished the 4 game in 6 hours." He gasps.

"How?"

"I listen the first time and figure out a strategy. For the fourth game you gotta play it in complete silence and I figured out the times the usually stop by. Piece a cake after that." Kirishima wraps both his arms around my waist and sets his head on my shoulder. I shiver and I know he fucking feels it.

"That effected by me already?~" he purrs the sentence and I blush, immediately looking away.

"There's a little problem about how much you like me."

"And what's that?"

"You get hard from a simple kiss." He huffs and leans back.

"So do you."

"Uh huh. Hush." I open FNAF 3 and hit play. Springtraps a fuckin dick.

Kirishima pov))

He dies the first time and doesn't even jump, just sighs. I however squeaked and hid behind him. He just laughed and went back to playing again.

"That scared by a rabbit? Huh some pussy shit." I huff and place my head back on his shoulder.

"Why do you always so that! There's no pussy shit at getting scared by something that's supposed to be scary!" He nods and immediately reboots the system. "What're you doing?"

"There's a glitch. If you reboot the system right away it fails less. That's the way I won on the extra nights." My eyes widen.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Shut up I can't hear." He clicks the camera and sees Spring Trap in the vent room. "Oh fuck you." He clicks out and faster than I can blink he has the vent menu open and is closing it.

"Jesus you're really fuckin fast." He nods and opens it back up, resetting the system.

"Told you." He opens the camera and makes noise in the back rooms. He drops it and Phantom Ballon Boy scares him. I yelp and he sighs. "Oh fuck if Bitch Boy." I whine. "Not you idiot."

"So who?"

"Fucking Ballon Bitch! Shush." He glances at the time and realizes it 4. "Okay, let's kill a bitch." He opens the camera and sounds the room with the vent. He then waits for Springtrap to get in the vent and closes it. "Yeah suck a dick." He makes a noise in the room with the game. He closes the camera and Phantom boy comes back. He resets the system again and it hits 5. He checks SpringTrap again and he's in the hall infront of the cameras. "Well shit." He opens cameras and makes a noise in the background. "Suck a dick you bunny wearing bitch." I laugh as the 6am comes into screen. I gasp.