Its a Fucking Guarantee

3 rd pov))

Bakugo and Kirishima have been way closer after that kiss. Both are hyper aware of that but it seems their friends aren't picking up on it, but neither have even spoke about it since it happened. Bakugo will say something that causes Kirishima to lose his shit and then Kiri will say something right back that makes Baku freeze and shut down for a couple seconds. Today is no exception, in fact, they're both teasing more. The entire group is playing Among Us and Kirishima's the imposter.

"Someone just asked what it's like to be the best gamer in the world. I don't know man, gotta ask Bakugo that one." Kirishima smirks to himself as he hears a choked off noise come from Bakugo's line. Bakugo breaks out with a huge blush.

"Shut the fuck up chat. I'm not blushing." The group all laughs at Bakugo's obviously panic. "Don't you dare fucking screenshot you asses."

"I really effect you that much Bakugo?" Kirishima starts feeling just a bit to cocky but leave it to Bakugo to come right back and kill him.

"I don't wanna fucking hear it. You said you've dreamt about me." Kiri freezes and his friends (stupid as they are) all laugh their asses off.

"D-did not."

"Then whats up with the stutter. Just hurry up and kill someone already." Kirishima freezes again.

"How did you know?!"

"I didn't. But thanks for the answer. Vote Kirishima off." Kirishima groans as he finally kills Mina and everyone votes him off. "Pilot, where the fuck are you going?" Thats right, Bakugo's playing with Pilot on his shoulder.

"I still can't believe you can keep that on you while you play." Bakugo shrugs.

"He's fine. Just keeps tryna crawl down my shirt." Something Kirishima didnt expect was for Bakugo to hide the hickeys that girl gave him. He's been wearing sweatshirts a lot now just so his necks covered. "Okay fine you win asshole. Go back in your cage." Bakugo puts his spider away and he's hot, like sweating slightly. He would take the sweatshirt off but the chat would ask and it would be annoying. But fuck it. He'll just tell them to shut up. Like usual. "Chat, or shitty friends, if you ask a single question about the hickeys I'm killing and gutting all of you."

"Wow. Hickeys huh? Bakugo finally getting some action." Sero teases and Bakuhoe sighs, taking his head phones off and ripping his sweatshirt off.

"Living up to the name Bakuhoe." Kaminari's lucky Bakugo has his headphones off cause he'd be dead. Of course his chat blows up asking who gave him them but Bakugo ignores it.

Kirishima pov))

I still always feel jealous when he lets his marks show cause I wanna be the one to do it. I do my best to ignore people asking about Bakugo's neck.

"Fuck you asshat!" So Bakugo just got killed.

"Who killed you?"

"Uh uh, you figure that out yourself." I groan and Bakugo walks into my room and leans against the back of my chair. "I'm not a snitch you idiot." I pout and continue to play. When it gets to the debate Kirishima whines.

"I have no idea who it could be." Bakugo takes one of my earbuds out.

"Kaminari, where were you?"

"I was in Security."

"Nope, Kirishima was in their the entire time cause he fucking sucks at the tasks and I didn't see you once."

"No bro, I was in there."

"What color are you?"

"Cyan." He quirks a brow.