Divination

The week s passed on but the week before the Halloween break was pretty much the same as always, but for Harry it felt like it had been an eternity but yet went to quick. Never mind transferring the cancer over to himself, what was he going to tell the Weasleys? How was he even going to transefer it without them knowing? There was no way he was telling them they would throw a fit and would most definitely stop him from doing it, what was he to do? Was he to tell them it was the only way? Surly they'd understand right? Like he isn't even apart of the family so...
Harry was sitting In divination, these thought were running though his head like nothing ordinary, "Harry" Ron hissed an hint of amusement "Harry shes coming over pretend to be seeing things," "right right, what should we do my death or me getting seriously injured," "um um get seriously injured I'm kinda getting the vibe today about being really hurt but not dead from her," "ok fine, I'll get captured by my sworn enemy and tortured," "perfect." They pretended to put shocked faces on but proving very difficult as they were about the burst out laughing. Trelawney came over and peered into their crystal balls "ahhh i always get pulled towards your ball Mr.Harry Potter," Ron couldn't take it he burst out into fits of laughter as did seamus and dean the girls sniggered and Harry looked horrified, "let's see what I see from it today" "oh please no that's meant for," But he was caught off by a deadly glare from Harry. "He can be scary sometimes." Whispered Dean to Seamus which didn't escape Harry's ear and sent him another glare, dean instantly turned silent. "AHHHHHHHH" "o Merlin he we go again," whispered Ron. "It's it's it's ITS AWFUL AHHH" "No what in Merlin," came Ron's exasperated voice, "She worries me so much I-" "Oh dear, boy, you have the shortest life line I've ever seen. I fear you will not survive the year, oh oh and oh no," "Just get on with how I'm going to die," said Harry momentarily forgetting he was going to give himself cancer "Pain, a lot of pain, my boy you will die a very painful death" Parvati and Lavender gasped, shooting sympathetic looks at Harry.Harry's blood began to boil. "Wasn't I already supposed to die about twice already? Maybe you should quit expressing your death wishes for me before somebody starts wondering why your predictions never come true."Professor Trelawney looked surprised, along with the rest of the class. Even Harry himself was a little taken aback by what he had just said, but the comment had rubbed him the wrong way and he was in no way sorry at all. Trelawney seemed to be at a loss for words, but suddenly, a look of understanding melted across her face. Harry was shocked. Was she actually beginning to realize that her harsh predictions might hurt people? "I see now my dear," her mystical voice spoke "your in denial, that's completely normal, your angry I get it!" "No you don't!" Harry said in fake hysteria that made Ron choke on his on saliva by laughing "I'm going to die no oh someone better tell Voldemort that he doesn't have to try anymore!" Ron fell over near sobbing with laughter, Dean and Seamus were laughing so hard they had tears streaming down their face and lavender and Parvati gave him disapproving looks while Trelawney looked angry and sympathetic "BOYS WILL YOU STOP LAUGHING POOR HARRY IS SACRED OF DYING!" She shouted "Oh and Dear," she turned to Harry, "you can have the rest of the day off the o figure out what you are going to get up to while you are in the living." "You know," Harry said "It's not fair of you to assume that, I'm 16 with Voldemort after me all I know is I could be dead by tomorrow." And he stormed out without a glance back. He didn't know what was happening up there but he heard the laughter instantly cease, Parvati and Lavender sniffle and Trelawney go silent. He was dying he thought, I am going to die.
Harry sat in the common room and when class finished when Ron came pounding in. After saying to assuring him he was fine it was just to make a point and Ron going on a rant for twenty minutes about why Professor Trelawney should be fired and, as a general rule, kept away from any small, impressionable children. Luckily, nobody else seemed to questionwhat happened in Divination. Everyone constantly witnessed the spaced-out professor telling Harry he was going to die. They all agreed, spoken or not, that Harry was under enough stress as it is with Voldemort after him without a teacher constantly preaching about his demise. Luckily it was the last class on Friday before Halloween so Harry was able to quickly flew to the burrow the miniute they said their goodbyes to Hermione who was going home to her family. 
  All Harry knew this was going to be one long holiday
A/N Hi everyone!! I'm so so so so so sorry for not uploading ☹️!! School is really working us up atm! Heheheh I'll have another one uploaded by today or tomorrow I promise!! And is anyone else on PotterTok or TomTok?? Hehehehehebe I'm on both 😻✌️⚡️📚🧙🏻‍♀️🔮