The Plan

Harry was laying in bed it was 2:39 in the morning and everything was wrong. He had a pounding head ache and his body was in substantial pain. Everywhere. He had a nightmare. He screamed for him to die not Cedric. He begged for Sirius not to leave him. And then he was woken up to a whole new nightmare, his uncle. He came In fuming with a belt and Harry froze in terror he tried to get away he did but that just made his uncle go harder. Harry's uncle hadn't abused him so bad since the Hogwarts letter. Only a slap here and there. He was sure at least three ribs were broke and his back well his back hadn't looked worse in years. Right now he was willing himself not to cry. Tears aren't allowed. No he can't he deserves this. He retreats what his uncle says to him. Your worthless. You deserve this. Freak. Stupid. Piece of shit. Should've died with you parents. Take up to much space. The would would be better without you. Why are you still here. Die. Unworthy. Unloveable. Murderer. Waste of time and money.
Pull yourself together he said to himself. He lay awake the rest of the night afraid that if he fell asleep he'd wake the whole house again.
                                      •~•
Molly weasley knew Harry more than he knew himself she'd say. He was kind. Loyal. Funny. Herotic. Loveable. Easy to work with. And modest. Very modest. But he was extremely closed off all the time. She was worried for him. The night of the third task came to her mind. All she wanted to do was hug the boy until all his troubles swooped away. Hold the boy and tell him how loved he is and how amazing he his. How without him Ginny would be dead. How without him the family would not be complete. How Ron fred and George talk about him all the time. How he was their son. They son in all but blood. She wanted to feed him to he blew up. He was scarily small and she bet her money he was getting smaller now. She remembered his face when Sirius died. Expressionless eyes full of horror sadness and depression. All her kids love Harry bill says he's a good listener and funny as and he's basically another Weasley. Charlie didn't stop talking about him and Ron being the best two brothers over Fred George Percy and Bill because them alone were his favourites but them together was a classic duo. Fed and George can't stop going on about how he has a good mind at pranks and should join their twin hood. And saying he was the joke shop saviour. And Ron well ron just adores him they are twins in mollys eyes. Their family always talked about Harry as he was a son or brother. She had asked dumbledore to adopt him on many occasions but he said some shit about blood wards. Molly weasley was very angry at dumbledore she insisted that Harry stay somewhere where he was loved and accepted after everything and NOT sent back to that hellhole. Her poor boy they were going to find a way to make things better.
                                        •~•
Author Weasley loved Harry as one of his sons. He was normally happy although at time you can tell he's faking that smile he puts on. But he's a weasley. Pulls pranks gets pranked protects the people he loves he's really loyal and is the kindest person. Although there is differences he is far to modest for his own good he blames himself for every little thing and doesn't open up easily. He doubts himself and auther hates that. That boy is full of wonders and he sits there and criticises himself for everything. He doubts his worth and they all knew it and after the third task and the Ministry battle him and molly begged more than before dumbledore to let thin stay but he always refused due to blood wards and shit. Auther was about to go to Harry's uncles house and get harry back. They were going to find a way to help Harry. Auther knew depression someone at work had done themselves in due to it. They all tried to help him but he just got deeper and deeper into it and he can see Harry doing that letters became less, he seemed to have a small vocabulary of I'm fine and I'm okay.  Auther was a family man and one of his family members was getting swallowed and he was going to fix it.
                                      •~•
"MUMMMMMMMMM"  Ron yelled. He had the best idea ever. "Yes sweetheart" " I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER EVERYONE INTO THE KITCHEN FOR A FAMILY MEETING" Everyone rushes into the room family meeting was when someone need to get something of their chest, vent or a plan of action and every weasley was very serious about this. "Ok I have an idea for Harry" Everyone looked at him. "Ron for the 50th time this summer we can't adopt him yes we are still trying but no is still the answer we get" "No I know the right old git dumbledore wont allow us because of some blood wards but what if we visited him. He does a lot of chores he say but he said it's alright because it takes his mind of things you know.." everyone looked grave. "But if we go to Mrs Figgs house every so often we can get Mrs Figg to say she wants Harry to do chores at his while we be there and entertain him even if it just for an hour each day"
"Wow ronnikins"
"We'd never thought"
"You'd have such"
"A good"
"Idea" the twins chorused
"Hey I can be smart when I need to now back to the point mum dad what do you say" "I thinks it a wonderful idea well thought of Ron" "I knew you weee smart now let's go tell dimbledore"
————————————————————————
After they pleeded dumbledore enough they got granted permission to do so they quickly fleued to Mrs Figgs as she was informed of it and they went over to the Dursley's a saw Harry picking at weeds with a bruise on his face. Mrs Weasley barely held back a gasp he look awful! Dark circles under his eyes bruised face and he'd lost a lot of weight and he looked scarlet skinny because he was already underweight. "HARRY" Ron shouted. Harry looked up and his dark eyes light up instantly "RON o my gosh what are you doing here! Hey everyone how are you all" "We are all good Harry how were you holding up" "fine" Harry lies easily "But never mind me what are you doing here how are you here not that I don't want you here I really do it's just you should leave soon my uncle will get angry but he's away for another hour" "Harry Harry slow down pet" Mrs weasley cooed stoping his ranting. We are going to be here an hour each day with you" "You you what" he spluttered "my uncles not gonna be ok with this you know that right" "Harry son you uncle not gonna know you will be going to Mrs Figgs every day for and hour to do "chores" while we hang out with you" "O my God really that's amazing thanks guys but you really don't have to do this I mean I'm fine but o my thank you"
"No need for the thank us Harrikins"
"Yes it's our pleasure"
"To be bonding"
"With our little brother"
"While he"
"Gets over"
"The whole"
"What's-his-face ordeal"
Harry smiles "I'm okay really" "Yeah and I'm the queen of England" said Ron "You looked like you haven't slept in week and what the hell is that bruise doing on your face" "yes Harry sweetheart why do you have a bruise on your face. Are you ok" "Yeah I'm fine. Dudleys fat beefy hand collided with my face one morning after waking him up screaming my throat hoarse" then he realised what he said. Shit. "But I um it was alright just a shock you know wasn't expecting it and I don't normally sleep." Wait shit "no I do sleep I mean I don't normally wake up screaming" The weasleys looked at him lovingly and Mrs Weasley couldn't take it she ran over to Harry and scooped him up in his arms and said "if you ever have a night mare send me an owl sweetheart" and kissed the top of his head like she would with her own children. Harry held back a flinched and nearly cried when he kissed her head. Bet he won't cry. No he wouldn't. When Mrs Weasley finally let go. Harry was still shell  shocked. Seeing his shocked face Mrs weasley questioned, "Why the shocked face Harry" "I well I um well I've never been u know comforted like that before and it was I well it was kinda nice thank you" Hearing that the whole Weasley clang jumped on Harry's and have him a big massive Weasley family hug. Harry nearly broke down in tear he mentally scolded himself he was so close imagine the weasleys saw him cry they'd leave him because he was so weak but part of his brain niggled do they really love him? Love him no matter what? No! Harry thought nobody can. Nobody can love him for him. At this depressing thought Harry pulled out of the hug and said "My uncle will be coming soon you better go." "Okay Harry. Honey eat more sleep better and smile every now and again and if those blasted muggles give you any grief tell us and we'll give him a smack." Harry cringed it was his uncle giving him smacks. "By harrikins" "Bye mate see you tommrow" "take care son" "bye Harry honey" This was Ginny Harry mussed her voice. She stopped coward and enveloped him in a hug "take care Harry baby" "I will Ginny" "bye Harry sweetheart" "bye guys" They left into Mrs fights house and on cue Vernon pulled in to on the drive looked at Harry and said "You lazy ass get a move on." "Harry looked down and said "yes sir" and finished weeding it. The weasleys were all outraged but knew if they interfered it would make it worse. "My poor boy one I get my hand on those muggles" "Harry is going to be ok hes Harry he always is" Ron said trying to reassure himself more than anyone. They flued away wishing they could stay. 
                                          •~•
This whole jazz happened (harry goes to Mrs Figgs and goes home gets abused lies to the weasleys that he's fine) for about two weeks until....
Everyone was watching a movie. Hermione had suggested it in her letter. They decided on a horror movie on at least 1 hour of Harry telling them what it was. Vernon Dudley and petunia has went to the cinema and were going to be gone for along time so Harry was there all day. They were eating it intently until a jump scare came up and Ginny jumped up and held onto Harry shoulder. Harry who had just came out of a fresh banging two hours ago had fresh wounds there and couldn't hold back a gasp of pain. But he pretended to gasp at the tv but everyone looked at him oddly and Ginny pressed on his shoulder again and he couldn't help but wince. "O, I, I um well I hit my shoulder scrubbing the staircase" "Yeah right Harry lettme see it.""NO" Harry shouted "Sorry I mean no I'm ok it's just a cut" " Yeah right Harry when have you ever winced and just a cut" "I'm ok really." Ginny shook her head and pulled down his shirt and gasped at the big purpley blue colour on his shoulder which looked remarkably like a hand and healed "MUMMM, DAAAAD"