A good plan by Auther Weasley

Harry had been getting used to the weasley life. It had nearly been a week and the flinching had minimised and the jerks and tension were very rare. But everyone knew there was still so much pain  inside his small body and they needed to fix it, it's what weasleys done ofcourse . They had tried but when everyone went close to the Dursley's, Sirius or Cedric he would quickly swing the conversation to someone or something else. Harry was sleeping one night when he woke the house up with his screaming "NO PLEASE NO NOT CEDRIC NO PLEASE TAKE ME KILL ME INSTEAD. Tears rolled down everyone's face while trying to wake him up the nightmare obviously changed "NO SIRIUS NO DONT PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE WITHOUT YOU PLEASE AT LEAST PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU" Mrs Weasley and Ginny were downright sobbing "HARRY WAKE UP PLEASE" they were doing everything they could time wake him up when it changed again "Mumma MUMMA please WAKE UP MUMMA there's a man pointing his stick at me like daddy's he's scary Mumma please wake up please. AHHH HE HURT ME MUMMA ITS SO SO SORE BUT HES NOT HERE ANYMORE WHERE DIS HE GO MUMMA IM HURT SO BAD. The men were sobbing now no one had ever seen fred and George like this apart from when Ginny was taken into the chamber and when they heard ron was in the hospital wing in 1st year. The nightmare changed again "I SWEAR ILL BE GOOD I SWEAR PLEASE DONT I WONT TELL ANYBODY I SWEAR JUST PLEASE STOP PLEASE." This was to far for everyone "Harry  baby it's time to wake up mummy's here mummy's here" said Mrs weasley having had seven children one extremely scared of spiders she knew what to do. "Mummy's here and so is daddy come on Harry you can do it you can do it. Wake up for mummy" Harry shot up bolt upright and looked as if he was going to faint right there and then. It tore their hearts to see so much fear and depression and hopelessness in his eyes. "It's ok Harry baby we are here we're here." It took Harry a while to get his Bearings back in this time mrs Weasley was sniffling sobs subtided but tears still on her face. "Oh wmy God I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up I'm so sorry." He said cowering. Mrs Weasley nearly began to sob again but held herself together. She rubbed soft circles on his back though out out his flinching and tensing when Harry settles down she pulled him into a strong embrace Harry flinching slightly but not as much as any other night before this. After 5 miniutes the whole Weasley family closed in and they held the hug for 10 minutes. feeling warmth for the first time in a long time Harry yawned and his breathing slowed indicating he was asleep. Mrs Wesley took Harry Layed him down and pulled his covers over him and kissed him on the head. "He's going to be ok, right mum" Mrs Weasley went over and kissed ron on his head and held him in his arms. "He will be, now" She said sternly "Don't anyone be talking about this to Harry or teasing him." "Never mum" looking prepelexed at the thought of teasing him because of this. "Oh come here" she said arms wide to join ron and her. "I love you all so so much. Never doubt that" she whispered "Oh trust me mum we know" said Ron "You tell us like 10 times a day not including morning and night." "Do you all know" "Yes" each replied definitely. "And you know me and your father will never hurt you under any circumstance" They all nodded immediately "Good. I think it's time for sleep" she said as Ginny yawned. They all agreed and went off to their rooms after saying their goodnights. Mr and Mrs Weasley planted a kiss on Ron's head and said, "If you can't sleep come into us" Ron only nooded time tired to say anything. Molly and auther went over and kissed Harry which caused him to smile in his sleep a bit. The next Morning was uneventful apart form the constant apologies from Harry and thanks until the parents sat him down and looked him in the eye and said "Harry we love you, it's fine God knows how many times Ron's woken us up screaming about spiders. We are here for you Harry. Tell us anything. We will be here any time you want to talk." Harry nooded knowing he'll never open up fully he'll be trapped like this. Forever. He quickly scuttled out of the room. The concerned parents were trying to think of something that will help Harry when Ron shouted "MUMMMM" "Yes honey" "CAN WE FO FLYING" "Yes yes fine then but be back in time for lunch in an hour and a half" "OK THANKS MUM" then they heard the scuttle of feet and the door closing. The looked out and saw Harry climb on his broom and smile, a real, genuine smile they'd only seen a few times they smiled at the sight. But it turned into worry when they saw him dive dangerously to catch something but the worry tired into pride when he pulled up into a brilliant catch. They're pride turned into proudness as their children cheered on Harry and made it seem as if he'd won the quittich World Cup. Their children were very good at making Harry feel special and welcome. Mrs Weasley had praised them many times for this and they were nearly sick hearing it. Harry's eyes lit up at the suppport and love he was getting. His eyes still looked old and worn and ready to give up but they were becoming very, very, slowly brighter each week . Then Harry's shirt came up a bit and Mr and Mrs Weasley gasped at the sight. Mrs Weasley was furious how had she not saw this scar when he was healing him. She knew a lot of the cuts would scar and the burns would still be a bit red in places but she hadn't seen this. A tear rolled down her face. HOW DARE VERNON DURSLEY CARVE THE WORD FREAK INTO HIM. Mr Weasley held her tight "He needs to open up I think I have a way" Mrs Weasley looked at him hope lit in her eyes . "What do you have planned auther" "It's called a revelo potion it'll make him open up he will open up about things but not in depth as in if he open up about Sirius he won't say how he feels fully and if he opens up with his uncle he wont open up about it in depth as in what he said and he done and won't know it after but atleast we will know what's wrong and how to help him" "What do you mean he won't know it" "After taking it and spilling out everything he wants to talk about he will fall asleep and wake up as if nothing happens and will still have everything cooped up inside him.""That's a great idea auther, but I wish he could wake up and not feel all that pain he's feeling now." "I know Molly dear but atleast then we know what's happening and how to help. Later after lunch Molly took Harry out to buy his school stuff in Diagon alley while auther told the other the plan they decided to do it an hour after dinner when it was near enough dinner time when it was nearly time for bed. Ginny would make some smoothies but slip a bit of the potion into Harry's and wait five minutes. The plan was good. A good idea by auther weasley.