22: the morning after

Start from the beginning

after 5 minutes, you hear someone knocking at the windshield and it was Mingyu so you unlocked the door.

Mingyu: Aera-ssi!

: Mingyu-ssi. go inside the car now before a car passes. 

as you drove off, you passed by the entrance of the building and Soonyoung was just standing there. time seemed to hold it's breath, and everything moved almost as if it's in slow motion.

surprised how the mere sight of him affected you so much...

while you were lost in your train of thoughts, trying to hold back your tears, Mingyu spoke out.

Mingyu: how are you?

: i'm doing good. /you smiled, how about you? how's you and unnie? 

Mingyu: i'm fine. and we're doing fine. /he smiled, so where are we going?

: well... before you called me, i was actually headed to Busan.

Mingyu: by car??

: /you glanced at him, pabo. /you chuckled, by train. i won't drive for 7 hours by car. 

Mingyu: /he laughed, i thought you would. by the way why would you go to Busan?

: just wanted to. /you smiled, haven't actually been there.

Mingyu: by yourself?

: yeah. why?

Mingyu: are you okay?

: /you coughed, i'm fine. 

Mingyu: really?

: really.

Mingyu: because the last time, you went to Jeju-do to take a break.

: yeah, there's that. but i also wanted to see Jeju-do that's why. /you chuckled, don't worry about me Gyu. i'm fine. /you smiled

Mingyu: okay, if you say so. /he smiled

: so where do you wanna go?

before Mingyu could answer, his phone was ringing.

Mingyu: /took out his phone, it's Woozi hyung.

(on the phone)
Mingyu: yeoboseo?

Woozi: hey Gyu. where are you?

Mingyu: i'm with Aera, hyung. why?

Woozi: can you swing by my studio for awhile? we just need to record a few things. and since you're already with her, ask her if you wants to tag along.

Mingyu: wait hyung, i'll just ask her. /turning to Aera, Aera. Aera?

you snapped back, Mingyu asked you something.

: oh sorry. yes? 

Mingyu: is it okay if we can swing by hyung's studio? you could come too. or you could just drop me off. it's—

: no, it's fine. /you smiled, if Jihoon said i could stay, i will. plus, i haven't seen him in awhile. 

Mingyu: okay. /talking with Woozi, hyung, we'll be there in an hour. there's just a bit of traffic.

Woozi: okay okay. tell Aera to drive safe. 

Mingyu: okay hyung. see you. /he then hang up

after driving for about an hour, you finally arrived. 

Mingyu: thank you for driving! and sorry for ruining your plan..