1: going home

Mingyu: we'll be holding up a sign that says- "the short girl with bangs"

Cheol: Aera! we can't wait to see you. have a safe flight!

: Kim Min Gyu-ssi, you've told me that for the 6th time already. and tell Cheol oppa i can't wait to see him too!

Mingyu: what about me? aren't you excited to see me?

you grumbled at Mingyu then suddenly you heard that your plane is about to board.

: hey i have to go, need to go to the boarding gate now. see you! /you hang up the phone

you arrived in korea in the afternoon. Mingyu and Cheol were holding up a huge sign. you spotted them immediately and ran towards them and giving them a hug.

you left korea for school 3 years ago and returned for a vacation. staying in another country made you realize how much you missed your friends and family.

you did a lot of catching up with them and talked throughout the ride home, sharing your experience with them.

Mingyu: so you think you're smart now? /he laughed

: can't you see how big my head is? it's full of knowledge. ^.^

Mingyu: or maybe just useless junk. ㅋㅋㅋ

: between the two of us, you're the stupid one so...

Cheol: Mingyu cut that out. she just returned and you're already teasing her.

: /you burst out of laughter, merong~

Mingyu: so you're enjoying this?

: /you hit Mingyu in the arms, consider yourself lucky that oppa's here or i would've kicked you out of the car by now~

Mingyu: arasso. i'll stop pestering you. and how many times do i have to tell you to call me "oppa" because i'm older than you? -_-;;

: ㅋㅋㅋ, not gonna happen. wow, i can't believe i'm finally home.. after how many years, celeb 5 is gonna be complete again!

Cheol: speaking of celeb 5, when is Jieun returning?

: i think she mentioned that she'll be back next week?
/you leaned towards Mingyu to whisper something in his ear, did you hear that Kim Min Gyu-ssi? Jieun's returning. i can't wait to see your face turn into a tomato. /you burst into laughter, trying to imagine how Mingyu would act once Jieun returns.

/an hour passed...
when you got home, there were tons of people inside, yelling, 'surprise'. there was a huge "Welcome Home!" sign hanging on the ceiling and you got teary eyed. it made your heart warm.

your entire family was there. even a few of your close friends were invited. you walked around and greeted everybody. you were tired from your flight, but you were happy to see everyone. then, someone tapped your shoulder and you turned around.

"Hi", he said.

------------------------------------
there are things that I just wanna clear up~

1) i put the names before talking so you know who's talking. because from a readers perspective, i find it less confusing. :)

2) if there's a colon ":" before talking, it means that Aera's the one who's talking (reader/you)

3) celeb5 is the name of their group. idk why, i just find it "fun" while somehow referring it to celeb 5. (the idols)

4) and lastly, (just to clear some confusion hehe)
•you're Aera
•Soonyoung is Hoshi
•Jieun is the other girl in the group
•Kim Min Gyu-ssi/Gyu is Mingyu
•Seung Cheol/Cheol is S.Coups

anyway, enjoy reading!!!~

xoxo, author