Five Brands On Aisle Five

Start from the beginning

"There you are Y/n." He said slipping on his own shirt, abs sadly going away. "Thank you. Why are your boxers so big?" You asked trying to slip them on in bed, not prepared for the pain to hit if you stood up yet.

"The reason went inside of you several times yesterday. Another clue? It made sweet noises come from your mouth that I enjoyed as well." He smirked at his sly words.

Your cheeks flushed like bursting flames. "Your so straightforward idiot!" You threw the pillow at Kai, he caught it just in time, muscles flexing you couldn't help but stare at.

"And your feisty. We're the perfect match, don't you think?" He walked to your side of the bed, holding a hand out for you to take.

You smiled. He knew your legs were still tired. "I think so one hundred percent." You laughed standing up with his help.

Kai immediately held your waist and gave you a kiss, supporting you enough to stand.

During the kiss, you felt your stomach hurt. As if it was closing in and bubbling. You felt squishy pieces slowly climbing up your throat.

Vomit.

You quickly realized and pulled away. "K-Kai I d-don't feel good. I-I need t-the bathroom." You held your throat trying to swallow the issue back.

The males eyes swept with worry hearing your shattered voice and weak grip.

"Y/n, come on I'll take you." He shakily carried you to the bathroom in his room as you felt the feeling rise.

Kai opened the toilet and let you sit on the floor. He also bent down and began to rub your you back gently.

"B-BLEH." You began to gag, hating the feeling. Your hand found Kai's and you squeezed hard to take the panic away.

The nasty substance called vomit finally escaped your mouth. Dripping and falling inside of the toilet, splashing.

"B-BLAH." You coughed while gagging some more as packs of vomit spilled. You felt your stomach feel normal again, bubbling going away.

Water droplets tingled the corner of your eyes. "I-I f-feel so d-disgusting." You sniffed leaning against Kai.

He flushed the vomit down the toilet and cooed at you. "But your fine, that's all that matters. Y/n I promise you'll feel better, being sick is normal." He kissed the top of your head with a kind smile, reassuring you.

You hugged him tighter. "B-but i-in a r-row? Vomit? K-Kai i-it's not a-a r-regular thing." You stuttered, feeling quite dizzy.

Another thought popped into your head. Can I be-no that's not a possible reason. You threw the thought outside the window.

"Sure it is, sometimes. Your superior my love, it's okay. I'm here." He rubbed your cheek and kissed your head one more time.

"Now, let me help you stand." Kai stood up, holding you by your waist. "T-thank you." You quietly said as he directed you to the sink.

"Don't worry Y/n. Please use the extra brush. When your out, I'll be waiting just by the doorframe." He patted your head and exited to give you privacy.

You nodded and started to do so.

When you were done, you slowly stepped outside. Just as Kai promised, he was waiting, with new clothes in hand.

You laughed. "Kai, you need to stop buying new clothes when I have some at home." You looked at the jeans and blouse in his hands.

Kai inhaled a deep breath to calm down. Just go for it, first move. "That's why, this is your home isn't it?" He smoothly stated.