Ten

L I A M

Louis looked down at Emilia with something in his eyes I couldn't read. Nurses came in awhile ago with a bottle so Louis could feed her, but she wouldn't accept it. She finally looked at it pleadingly and opened her mouth.

Louis smiled and Perrie gave it to him and he put the nipple in her mouth. She started sucking on it and everyone was watching them. Louis finally noticed and took the nipple form her mouth. "What?" He asked wiping her mouth.

"You're just so cute!" Maura said and he rolled his eyes. Emilia made a whining noise and reached for the bottle so Louis put the nipple back in her mouth. He was stroking her cheek while she was drinking the bottle.

Her breathing tubes were removed last night. She still was healing, but she's almost to health and doesn't need help breathing. "I love you Emmy." Louis said putting the finished bottle down. "Even though you'll never talk. Probably." He said frowning, but kissed her head.

"You made the right choice on adopting her Louis." Anne said and Louis smiled at her. Emilia fisted the hospital sheets and gurgled. "Well Harry, Liam and Niall." The doctor said walking in. "Everything seems to be back to normal. I'm going to have your parents sign this and this will discharge you." He said and we air pumped.

We got dressed while Louis covered Emilia's eyes not wanting her to 'lose her innocence' at such a young age. Strange people. Emilia giggled and and Louis smiled and uncovered her eyes. "You're a silly baby." He said and she giggled.

Our parents signed the forms. We stayed anyways, on the floor or in the chairs. Emilia made a high pitched squeal and we looked at them. Louis was making faces at her making her giggle. She touched his nose and he smiled.

He cradled her making sure he didn't mess up the wires connected to her body. They both eventually drifted to sleep. Emilia was in Louis' arms on his lap. His cast was a full length one, so she was on his right leg. They were so peaceful.

"The 2 are such a good family. We are all expecting a family like that from you boys." Anne said and we turned bright red. "Mum, boys can't have babies. And we aren't gay, maybe." Harry said and his mum rolled her eyes. "You boys are silly." She said and the mum's laughed.

We just looked at them before we looked away and looked at Louis.

N I A L L

I looked at Louis and studied his face. He has been in a better mood. We all have actually.