Fifteen? (Is it?)

A/N: Congrats to @RachelHolloway! I'm writing this while my Mum is being pulled over by a cop for speeding. 👏 chapter's short! Sorry!

I'm running out of story ideas! Please suggest a plot in the comments of PM (Private Message) me on my @FanGirls31 WattPad account! Thanks!

L O U I S

Simon stared at me, shock written all over his face. "Louis." He said and I showed him my serious face. He gulped and nodded. "Fine. But focus on your career." He said sighing and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and walked out the door and past four shocked boys. I drove to the orphanage and went inside. "How can I help you?" A snotty woman asked. Wait no, snapped, at me.

"I'm adopting Emilia." I said and she rolled her eyes and gave the forms which I filled out quickly. She brought me Emilia and then basically shoved me out of the orphanage.

I hugged Emilia tightly while she cried into my shirt. "Shh, DaDa's here." I cooed and she fisted my shirt and I walked back to my car. I placed her in her old car seat.

I smiled back at her and she was now just hiccuping. "I love you Emmy. Always will." I said quietly, smiling and driving to the house where the car the boys used was parked in the parking lot.

And also Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend, and Sophia, Liam's girlfriend, cars were there.

I parked and unbuckled Emilia. I went inside crashing into probably the most beautiful girl in the world.

She had brown hair and bright green eyes. "H-Hi." I stuttered. Oh, way to go Louis! Just flipping embarrassed myself in front of a beautiful girl! I mentally slapped myself. She giggled.

Oh gosh, her giggle.

SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!

"Hi. I'm Rachel Hea. I know who you are, Louis." She said smiling. "That's my name, don't wear it out." I said smirking and she giggled. "You must be Emilia! Are you happy you're reunited with your DaDa?" Rachel cooed at Emilia.

Emilia giggled and Rachel smiled. "You coma hold her." I said and she smiled nodding. I gave her Emilia and she smiled. I walked into the living room with her behind me and I saw Danielle and Eleanor smirking at me.

I raised and eyebrow at them and they giggled. "Shoot, sorry. I have to go meet April, Jade, Abigail, and Chinouk. Bye guys. Nice to meet you Louis." Rachel said giving me Emilia. "Bye Emilia." She cooed and I smiled.

She left and I turned to everyone. "You planned this." I said and they shrugged. "Sure. The girls did. Nice to see you got Emilia back." Liam said and I rolled my eyes and went to the bedroom.

I laid on the bed with Emilia on my chest. She giggled down at me and grabbed my nose. "DaDa." She giggled. I smiled and hugged her.

"PaPa?" She asked pointing to living room. I went wide eyed. "N-No baby girl. It's just DaDa." I said smiling like a buffoon. "Ahh." She said and I laughed.

I kissed her head and walked to the crib and was about to set her inside. "No. I want to cuddle." I changed my mind. I had her close to my now bare chest and listened to her soft snores that put me into a deep sleep.

I'm just so glad she's back

A/N: Sorry it's late. Comment suggestions!