Three

A/N: I'm adding in Jay's, Louis' mum, POV in and also Lottie and Fizzy. His sisters, from now on in the story.

J A Y

One Week Later

Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, and I are on our way down to surprise visit Louis. We were happy to see him, knowing the boys are going to spend the break together with some visits with family.

We pulled outside his house Daisy and Phoebe jumped out.

L I A M

The doorbell rang and we were all confused. Louis is out with Emilia. It must be the social worker checking up on Emilia. I went to open the door leaving the FIFA match.

Louis' mum and sisters were there. "Jay! Girls!" I cried letting them in. "Louis is going to be so surprised! He's out right now, he should be back in 10 minutes or so." I said and they nodded hugging me and skipping into the living room.

Jay and I made tea in the kitchen when Louis came back. "Emilia, you are one crazy little baby." I heard him coo. "Oh my god! Louis had a kid!!!!" I heard Daisy scream and little cries of Emilia. We walked out and Louis was gone in a flash.

"Why does he have a little girl with him?" She asked and we smiled. "We'll let him tell you." I said and she nodded. Louis came back and looked kind of mad. "Mum, girls. Why are you here?" Louis asked right away after hugging them.

"We wanted to surprise you!" Jay cried. "Oh, well I'm certainly surprised." He said chuckling a bit. They laughed and we all sat down. "Who was that little girl?" Jay asked. "Emilia. She's 4 months old, I adopted her about a week ago." Louis said proudly.

We continued talking until Emilia started crying. Louis got up but I pushed him down. "I got her." I said and he smiled sitting criss cross on the couch. I went into the room and saw little Emilia crying. "Emmy, why are you crying!" I cooed giving her Snuggles, her bear.

I picked her up and carried her out into the living room and placed her in Louis' lap. She curled up in a ball and fisted Louis' jeans. "Hello Emmy. Do you want to meet your Grammy and Aunties?" He cooed picking her up.

He gently gave her to Jay. "Be careful with her." He said and Jay nodded. "Hello Emilia." She said rubbing her cheek. Emilia whimpered and Louis bit his lip. "Aren't you the most adorable thing." Jay cooed rocking her.

Emilia squirmed but Jay had a grip so she wouldn't fall. "Okay mum." Louis said quickly picking her up. Emilia fisted his shirt and rubbed her rosy cheek. "Mum, I'm tired!" Daisy complained. "We should get back to the hotel." She said and we nodded as they stood up.

"Maybe we can all hang out at the park or something." Jay said and we nodded. We said bye and they left. "Sorry mate. We never knew they were coming." Harry said. "It's fine. They like to surprise us a lot, don't they." He said putting Emilia on the floor on top of a blanket.

"Can someone hand me the medicine and bandage wrap?" Louis asked and I collected the things from her room and went back to see Emilia crying and Louis stroking her cheek. Her bandages were removed and Niall was throwing them away. Emilia was holding her bear close to her little body.

"It's okay Emilia." Louis cooed taking the supplies. He lightly applied the medicine onto the bandages and carefully wrapped Emilia's little feet. She cried loudly and Harry soothed her as Louis lightly rubbed medicine on it.

Some of the wounds were still open. "It's okay Emmy. See all done." Zayn said rubbing the back of her little hand with his thumb. Louis tickled her belly gently and she let a little giggle escape between little cries. "There's that little smile." Niall said and she giggled again.

"Aren't you a little fighter." Louis cooed smiling at his daughter. He looked so happy with her. "Don't we have an interview?" I said suddenly and their eyes widened. "I'm going to dress Emilia then." Louis said quickly picking up Emilia and going into their room.

We all pulled on shoes and socks when a knock came at the door. I opened it and Paul came in. "Hello boys. Where's Louis?" He asked. "Dressing Emilia." I said and he nodded.

Little cries came. "It's okay Emmy." Louis' voice said. He came back out with Emilia in a puppy onesie. We raised an eyebrow at him and he huffed stomping his foot. "It was cute!" He pouted and we laughed rolling our eyes at him.

He put on his shoes while I held Emilia. "Are you a puppy? I think you are." I said bouncing her gently. She giggled, she didn't speak gibberish or babble. "You're going to learn to talk someday." I said and she squeezed my nose and I laughed.

I gave her to Louis who carried her to the car. We had a car seat for her and it was situated in between Louis' and Zayn's seat. She whined when Louis put her in it. "Just for a little." Louis said kissing her forehead. She whined again, but this time louder. She hated car seats, Louis said it might be because she feels trapped and can't move or escape.

"Just for a little bit. Okay baby?" Zayn said and her eyes became glossy. "Don't cry Emmy." I said quietly and Louis rubbed her cheek gently. She whimpered squirming around in the car seat. She blinked and tears slid down her chubby little cheeks.

"It's okay baby. Almost there." Louis said wiping them away with his thumb. We could tell he didn't like seeing his daughter like this. We pulled up to the studio and Louis unbuckled Emilia quickly.

I gave him the earmuffs and he put them on Emilia and picked her up and she snuggled into his neck. We went into the dressing room once we got into the building. Lou was playing with Lux and smiled at us.

Emilia was asleep in Louis' arms and Lou cooed at her. "Who's this little cutie?" Lou asked. "My daughter. I adopted her about a week ago." Louis said and Lou smiled at him. She did our hair and our manly makeup and then played with Emilia's little hairs on her head.

She put a little headband on her and she looked adorable with her asleep ,we took tons of photos.

"Boys, on in 5."

A/N: Hey guys, I don't do a lot of author's notes but if I do, it's rare. Do you like it so far? Leave your comments of your OPINIONS in the comments and please vote! -M xoxo